Iris F-16D Released
Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris F-16D Released

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post

Great - except i just bought the Carenado Archer11

Not a good weekend to release yet another aircraft, that is 4 major new FSX aircraft in two days. I hope you guys are earning more than me....which would not be difficult!!

gajit
    Yep - all we need now is Sibwings to launch their Bird Dog, Nemeth thier Puma - and I will be bankrupt!!

Retired SOH Administrator
    She is a sweet looking....nice job David :ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by calypsos View Post
    Not a good weekend to release yet another aircraft, that is 4 major new FSX aircraft in two days. I hope you guys are earning more than me....which would not be difficult!!
    Yep, I won't be able to get it right now, but at some point, with enough pennies, I'll have it.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Errm, says I can has no cheeseburgers (i.e. "product not found!").

Cannot find it anywhere on their catalogue or SimMarket. They've probably pulled it off shelves.

I've found a few missing textures in the last build, which have been fixed and is being re-uploaded to the IRIS Server. As for the other vendors, they'll put it up in due course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does that mean I get to keep my cash a little bit longer?-

Maybe I am the only one who has such problem - some aircraft and their textures don`t show up.
    I am under the impression something is wrong inside the IRIS F-16D Fighting Falcon CL-folder - the aircraft.cfg has only eight [fltsim.]-entries although there are more texture folders included, whereas Texture.WA307, Texture.WA927 for example are missing completely in that folder.

Edit: obviously this has already been discovered ...

Newcomer, see Smugdes comments above.

I see Simmarket have it up, is that the complete version?

I've just sent miguel a copy of the latest build...give him some time to get it on the server. I'll pop a message here when it's ready...

Sorry guys, not the best start...brain fart in this old mans head...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Newcomer, if you re-download the product from the IRIS store, you'll have the latest one.. the new installer weighs in at 168Mb as opposed to 154mb originally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheers Smudge.

Looks fantastic, guess I will get the sound package as well. :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Newcomer, if you re-download the product from the IRIS store, you'll have the latest one.. the new installer weighs in at 168Mb as opposed to 154mb originally.

Yup, I have it already. I couldn`t see your above post #8 while I was working on mine ....

Oh and for everyone's info, Miguel has informed me that the product now selling on Simmarket is the right version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gajit
    Oh and for everyone's info, Miguel has informed me that the product now selling on Simmarket is the right version.
    Just downloaded it from Simmarket but it comes down as an ese file - what is it - i cant access it? Any idea whats going on?

ese?
    rename the file from ese to exe see if that works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gajit
    Great minds - just did it and its working - i have warned SimMarket of error.

Thanks again for your great user support

Oh and I've said this before, and I'll update the product page accordingly, Don't buy the AudioworX F-16 soundpack because it's already included in the package.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Got mine from SimMarket (the 168MB version).

So far so good. Did the CAS aircraft thing and currently taxieng with 2 x GBU-12. Gonna see how it is bombing a little factory in the UTTR .

The first thing i noticed though, is that the pilots heads are static, and looking to the right. Is that supposed to be? (Currently only looked at the house livery CAS version).

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

I forgot to add this to the manual... the Pilots heads are controlled by the prop axis, either you can set it to a joystick slider, or use the flightsim keyboard shortcuts for increasing and decreasing the prop pitch... this is done because the prop pitch animation transfers across multiplayer, so pilot b can see where pilot a is looking..

Try the water rudder animation for an extra easter egg..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Videre Vincere Est
    I forgot to add this to the manual... the Pilots heads are controlled by the prop axis, either you can set it to a joystick slider, or use the flightsim keyboard shortcuts for increasing and decreasing the prop pitch... this is done because the prop pitch animation transfers across multiplayer, so pilot b can see where pilot a is looking..

Try the water rudder animation for an extra easter egg..
    meaning the thumbs up by the backseater :-):ernae:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

gajit
    I really love this product. Best yet Iris.

Members who have read this thread: 7