A few DG Hunter "repaints"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few DG Hunter "repaints"

A few DG Hunter "repaints"

Looking very good! You beat me for a Rhodesian paint...lol Luckily many more RhAF schemes to paint

Did the Danish fly Hunters with the tail chute? I seems tor ecal they flew earlier "fighter" marks.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Great Job, as always !!!!!!!! :ernae:

Very nice Henry! Do you or Jens have any plans to do one or more Hunter(s) of the RNethAF?

Thanks,
    Huub

Thanks!

Hei Jens! Det er ikke sikkert jeg gidder å laste dem opp, så det er bare å ta for seg. Den er meget lett å painte

Huub: Yes i got a couple in the works:

And an indian and a swedish one

tigisfat
    Those are such well made and beautiful repaints......It's a shame that the hunter is one ugly piece of sin.

Thanks Henry, really looking forward to them!

Huub

Man those are Cool paints on a Sweet ride

Smoking!!!

with out a doubt henry, you are the most talented painter ive seen to date, if only my paints could match a fraction of yours

thank you and well done

Dag
    Hi,

Superb work Henry, you gotta upload these !!!

Thanks

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    sorry to be the %&&$! on this (awesome work, btw) but..AIM-9L´s??...

Prowlee

i'm in NL for 10 days over the next two weeks - where can i see a dutch hunter up close?
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    sorry to be the %&&$! on this (awesome work, btw) but..AIM-9L´s??...

Prowlee
    Sorry, my mistake.
    I search high and low to find which mark of 'winder the Swiss Hunters carried, but drew a blank. Since release I've discovered it should be -9B or -9P. Hey-ho.

Quote Originally Posted by tigisfat View Post
    Those are such well made and beautiful repaints......It's a shame that the hunter is one ugly piece of sin.
    It's a beautiful plane, it's a beatiful model and these are beautiful repaints.

WOW, thanks to Henry and Dave for this, just amazing, payware quality aircraft.

Is the two seater going to get the same FSX treatment Dave ? This got lots of hours in FS9 and plenty in FSX as a port over too.

Twin seaters are pretty much converted. Needs a bit of tweaking and some painting, but shouldn't take too long

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Twin seaters are pretty much converted. Needs a bit of tweaking and some painting, but shouldn't take too long

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Can't wait :ernae:

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shackleton_boy View Post
    i'm in NL for 10 days over the next two weeks - where can i see a dutch hunter up close?
    The military aviation museum (MLM; Militaire Luchtvaart Museum) in Soesterberg has one on display.

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Roger Ferry - flying out on KLM tomorrow night
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Have a safe trip Henk. I'm afraid you took the wrong period to visit our country. The weather was lovely here the last few weeks, but now its raining quite hard and the weather forecast is promising us more rain and low temperatures.

Nevertheless, enjoy!
    Huub

ag i'm actually going to see my sister and then also do the whole Koningenedag thing :ernae:

I really cant wait
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

Thank you guys But in all fairness the kudos must go to Garwood that gave us an excellent paintkit. I didn't have to work hard with the repaints :ernae:

This is by now one of my top ten aircraft for fsx. Here a few more:

Very nice as well Henry! Did you already upload one of these repaints?

Henk enjoy the time with your sister and birthday ofour (former) queen.

Huub

Members who have read this thread: 2