Vertigo Studios - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vertigo Studios

For info, it seems Vertigo's website is back online.
    Also, pcsimstore redirects to Vertigo's website.
    And unfortunately, it seems they lost all of the customer accounts during that move. I tried to log in: impossible. I thought I forgot my password, so I clicked on "forgot my password", entered my email address... and it told me that address was unknown.

Good to hear they are back up...

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Good to hear they are back up...

Kent
    I don't know how much they are "back up" but I did find I was able to log in and pull up the F9F in my account with the installation key. So I was able to install the V1.2 that had what Deano referred to as the "Dumbed down Arrestor Hook", lol. . . .no Deano, it works the way it should for the convenience of the customer.

I think in the past I was never registered in the Vertigo website perhaps... but only in PcSimStore (and I still have my order emails).
    Anybody knows how I should proceed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I think in the past I was never registered in the Vertigo website perhaps... but only in PcSimStore (and I still have my order emails).
    Anybody knows how I should proceed ?
    Go here, http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/, click on Customer Support at the top and create an account.
    Then submit a support request by filling in all the fields from your original purchase information.
    Cross your fingers and hit send. If you don't hear anything within a couple days come back and check status.

Blog Entries
    Good to see they are back again. I hope they keep their planes coming. weather they be WWI or newer.
    I still want to see the B25. But when i last talked to Bruce on Skype, He had just left Vertigo due to difference in opinion.
    Bruce told me they were having problems with the coder working on the B25, and getting the plane back from him.
    That was a year ago. And their has been nothing since.
    The Great war project was a pet project of deans.
    Thats all i know about whats going on with VS.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

does anyone have the e-mail for them so i can request download links for my planes
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    does anyone have the e-mail for them so i can request download links for my planes
    I spoke to Deano yesterday on Skype. He said "the server admin have rebuilt the server and [is] slowly moving everything over".

If you need something go through Customer Support as I described above.

Blog Entries
    Falcon check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    Falcon check your PM
    Thanks! See my post #28

Blog Entries
    OK. no problem bud

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Thanks! See my post #28
    BTW, that update you just pulled down was released back in 2012. I helped test it.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Go here, http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/, click on Customer Support at the top and create an account.
    Then submit a support request by filling in all the fields from your original purchase information.
    Cross your fingers and hit send. If you don't hear anything within a couple days come back and check status.
    I didn't notice your reply.
    Thanks a lot for this explanation, Frank.

Members who have read this thread: 0