Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Sweet Plane!

Thread: Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Sweet Plane!

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Sweet Plane!

i have been a Fan of the A4 Skyhawk for a very long time
    Virtavia did a great job With there Model VC is pretty Detailed and the flight model is smooth a real Joy to fly around in

Only Thing which was missing is my garmin gps So I just Took my Skyhawk to my Virtual hanger and Mounted up a Window Mounted Garmin 296 from SimFlyers Ready to go fly with my Friends now

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Pretty cool option you figured out... Cirrus

can it be added to any aircraft

sure can just takes time to place it and then its ready to rock n roll so many planes to pick from lol
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Went to SimFlyer web site and did not find this unit.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Went to SimFlyer web site and did not find this unit.
    Same here. Nice option but I don't see it on their site, or at least it isn't displayed if it's part of one of the only 3 packages they show that are available.

Apparently the GPS is freeware, available from Avsim, see the "GPS Upgrade photos" thread here:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...Upgrade-photos

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0