Airfield Construction Group closed!

Thread: Airfield Construction Group closed!

Zsolt,
    it was,
    here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1000942 .
    Yes, its a big pity....
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

MAIW has set up an Official ACG Scenery section of the File Library in our Download Hangar for them. So far only their ACG USAF/RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge circa 1993 FS9 and ACG USAF/RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge circa 1993 FSX have been uploaded there, but more will follow as John Young has the free time to do it.
    Mike M.​

Dont be too sad, i think its just the site thats closed, i think there still projects on-going, so we may see more scenery in the future from individual members hopfully

cheers ian

ACG FIles

Quote Originally Posted by mikewmac View Post
    MAIW has set up an Official ACG Scenery section of the File Library in our Download Hangar for them. So far only their ACG USAF/RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge circa 1993 FS9 and ACG USAF/RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge circa 1993 FSX have been uploaded there, but more will follow as John Young has the free time to do it.

I have a few ACG files if you guys want them for the library.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfee1 View Post
    I have a few ACG files if you guys want them for the library.
    Thanks for offer, but I think it will be more structured and proper if all files will be originally transferred by John or SOH staff members, I guess. It's well worth the wait
    Best regards, Manfred.

Thank you ACG

Just for the record, I'd like to thanks all those at ACG for giving us some of the best scenery on the market. The quality of their work has been outstanding and has enhanced my enjoyment of FSX immesurably.

I wish you all the very best of luck for the future.

Mike

Members who have read this thread: 0