Skysim MIrage

Thread: Skysim MIrage

Skysim MIrage

I just uploaded six paints (in one package) on OZX for the Mirage by Skysim, showing the different registrations over time of one particular airframe, Mirage IIIE #586:
    in chronological order:
    4-BB early scheme (1969-1972):

4-BB late scheme (1972-1979):

4-BN (1979-1980):

4-AF (1982-1987):
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

4-BR (1987-1988):

and finally 3-XF (1992-1993):

link to paints: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...air-force-586/
    Last edited by jankees; December 1st, 2015 at 06:41.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks JK , I do love this aircraft , so many versions that come with it

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    4-BR (1987-1988):

and finally 3-XF (1992-1993):

link to paints:
    http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...air-force-586/
    Nice paints wish I had this aircraft.

I believe it's on sale from Flight1 (the link from ALS-SIM points there) so you can still get it

ATB
    DaveB

Apparently not. This statement has been posted for over 18 months that I can recall, and it appears to be very much on the back burner.

"The Mirage that was previously sold under the Skysim banner will now be shortly available from here.

After some time to reflect over this project I have decided to completely re-work the VC's and possibly improve the exterior models if viable without disrupting the "add-on skins" available.
    If this proves impossible then the original set will be included but with new VC's. The re-worked external models will of course have new and improved texture maps. During the development of the original version "high res" textures were done but frame rates suffered. 2 years down the line most people have a bit more "Ommmmpaa" to run FSX with so we move on.
    Pricing is still to be worked out but remember this is what I call 50% new with additions so the new package will cost all purchasers - but as a matter of "grace" original customers of the Skysim version will be offered a substantial discount if they wish to upgrade.
    The original set "as released" will also be available as a back up for old customers but it will not be sold - simply re-badge as that is not how I do things.
    Reasons? well there are many but basically I wish to make this the "Ultimate" mirage set and secondly the 5000 or so torrent downloads will be worthless when this comes out. If you have any suggestions or requests regarding this project the contact me by the email link."
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Ah.. you're right. Forgive my error. I was thinking of the 'not so long ago mentioned' SU27 Age has it's drawbacks sometimes

ATB
    DaveB

Ah come on Dave. You're only two years older than me (for another month). The problem is we just have too much information up there.

Thanks for the repaints, Jan!

Members who have read this thread: 0