Aeroplane Heaven is releasing the Hawk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven is releasing the Hawk

Aeroplane Heaven is releasing the Hawk

Miles Hawk that is. The Miles Hawk Speed Six Racer from the 1930's Not far off, probably in the next week. Lots of fun for all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FabricD.jpg   Hero3.jpg   topshot.jpg   Hero2.jpg   dimlit.jpg  

SOLD . Thank you . There are some beautiful vintage models from Miles . Maybe more to come ? !...looking great.

Very nice and one I'll just have own!
    Kudos for treading a different path to the usual suspects Baz!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I see the piper pa23 250 Aztec is no longer on your product page. Are you still going to release the Aztec.

Yes, hopefully, we will be making an announcement this coming week.

SOH-CM-2023
    My freeware one does both versions of the Speed six although not FSX native it will portover .....(sorry blowing own trumpet). Originally released at Britsim (no longer available after their crash,) but still available at Flightsim.
    Keith

May just have to take the plunge and install my FSX Steamboat edition and get this one, love a Miles kite. Uninstalled FSXGold a while back to installSteam version then computer suddenly died, packed it away, proceeded to move house, couple of months down the line unpacked to fix said machine, lo-and-behold, started first time go figure.

She's looking mighty fine Barry.

Jamie.

PS. Thanks for yours to Kieth, can't go wrong with a Miles Bros.

Looks really nice! Aeroplane Heaven has been on a roll with cool new aircraft done well.
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

She's a beauty

Once I get over this "between jobs" phase, I may just go on a binge and just get all the Aeroplane Heaven products on my wish list that I've been holding out on
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Yes, hopefully, we will be making an announcement this coming week.

Good news! Really good news!!

Working nicely on Steam Edition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails steammiles.jpg   steammilesext.jpg  

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Working nicely on Steam Edition.
    Please read my PM to you Bazzar
    Keith

Keith your models were really lovely and they were a frequent ride in FS9 and I really would like to thank you once more for doing them. But I'm afraid I won't fly them anymore once I have purchased this piece of art.

This new model looks absolutely stunning Bazz and thank you for doing a model outside the main stream (does that sentence make any sense?).

Cheers,
    Huub

SOH-CM-2023
    Huub, Thanks for your comment, much appreciated & I can understand wanting to use a later rendition. My model is now quite old (6 years) & lots of improvements in the software & capability have been made. I wish it well as it is in my families history, being owned by my uncle in the 50' & 60's.
    Keith

Thanks Keith for bringing the Miles birds to life! Without your interest and dedication some of us [like this correspondent] would never have learned about these gorgeous racing planes.

AH, that speed six looks to be a winnnnah!

Just before we release this I would like to point out that this aeroplane has had several different guises in its life. We have chosen to portray it with a certain amount of "artistic" license as it is nigh impossible to settle on any one particular stage in the aircraft's history. It had a bubble canopy at one time, longer wings, all over cream paint and many other differences including a change in dihedral. We have tried to capture the spirit of 30's racing, not produce an exact replica of the aircraft in its current state. Yes she does have a basic radio stack, in order that those who wish can do basic IFR work, just for fun. Personally I hate the look of the modern miniature radios so have opted for a more sympathetic look, better balanced, in my opinion with the style of the aircraft. There's an RMI and a VOR fitted too, obviously. Both of which she never had back in the day. So please accept her for what she is - our take on classic racing from the '30s with a dash of modern convenience. Above all, she's just for fun. And that my friends is surely what this hobby is all about.

Thanks for that Bazzar For my part.. I'm willing to accept a little artistic license and as long as what's there works.. it'll do for me VM looking forward to having one in my hangar

ATB
    DaveB

Now live. Vendor sites have been notified and all packages uploaded. Gnomes asleep.

Got it, thanks.

But it's bed time, so I won't get to fly it until tomorrow night. That will give me time to think of where I want to fly it.

If you have Damyns Hall, I would heartily recommend basing yourself there. Close to all the usual old RAF bases and lovely countryside.

Darn it.. I went hot-footing it to JF (assuming it'll appear there) and there's no sign yet. Not often I get excited but I actually was for a moment!!

ATB
    DaveB

PC Aviator has it and now I've got it
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Darn it.. I went hot-footing it to JF (assuming it'll appear there) and there's no sign yet. Not often I get excited but I actually was for a moment!!

ATB
    DaveB
    Hi Dave,

Unfortunately you'll need to get it from PC Aviator as it's not available on our website.

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Members who have read this thread: 0