A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This represents my attempt to enhance the barren FSX 3M's airstrip located in Williamson, Georgia. 3M's(96GA) is adjacent to Peach State Aerodrome (GA2)

I made all the scenry objects using SketchUp. You have my permission to extract any of them for re-use in your own projects. I use ADEX as my placement tool. I added runway lights so I could enjoy it at night. The real strip does not have runway lights. Should you use any of the objects in your own projects, please do not up load your project containing my work anywhere but the Outhouse where you found this airstrip. You do not need to give me any credit in your readme.

I made this scenery for my enjoyment and it works fine on my computer. If for some reason, you don't like it, please just delete it from your FSX scenery library. All the other stipulations apply.

BTW, there is a small stream running right through the middle of the runway depending on what textures you are using. There was nothing I could do about that. I just ignore it on my setup.

RD

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Williamson Georgia airstrip enhancement.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.