Harpoon Lite Beta V1.0

Thread: Harpoon Lite Beta V1.0

Harpoon Lite Beta V1.0

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Props

Description: NOTE: This is a quick, one model, one texture first beta prior to a full beta release. This will hopefully flesh out the punch list so the full beta can be readied quickly.
    Please post your findings in the FS9 thread.

FS2004 Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon - Beta Release v1.0

by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser. Special thanks to Rachael "Firekitten" Whiteford for helping us get to the finish line with textures for the panels, ECU housing, the Nav, Radio, and Radar area radios, and gauge/panel night lighting.

Pkg incl 1 model, a custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 1 livery. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.

A larger, full Beta Release package will be out when we get through this first cut.

Thanks for your help in shaking this out.

August 9, 2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Harpoon Lite Beta V1.0
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Dang Milt,
    Can't believe that no one has replied to this post. Well I downloaded this BEAUTY and will give her a test flight tomorrow. Will post some screenies here. Love the Harpoon........keep em come'n!!!
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Icon22 Reply...

Milton,

Thanks for following through on this, I really appreciate it!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Hey Milt,
    Took a test spin in your Harpoon today, all I can say is EXCELLENT!!! Love the sound pack, and it handles like a dream. The interior is amazing!!!.........posting some screenies on my FB page for all my FSX buddies to see. Told them the only place they can get it is SOH. So maybe that'll bring a little attention to the SOH (not that it needs any....LOL!!)......Thanks so much, to YOU and TEAM, for taking the time to develop such amazing freeware aircraft for FSX. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OWNER-PC-2015-aug-13-002.jpg   OWNER-PC-2015-aug-13-009.jpg  
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Members who have read this thread: 1