Airshow Tomorrow

Thread: Airshow Tomorrow

Airshow Tomorrow

There's an airshow tomorrow afternoon in Halls TN.

http://www.dyaab.us/Air_Show_2015.html

I'm going and hopefully it'll be a great afternoon. I'll try to get some pics.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Had a great time at the airshow with Mrs Willy, her mom and our grandson (treat for doing great in school).

The only thing I didn't like about it was I didn't get but about 10 minutes out on ramp to take pictures and they started telling everyone we had to leave the ramp so they could get the aircraft ready for the show. I had got a couple of shots of a TBM and was wanting to work my way to the Twin Beeches and the movie "Memphis Belle" B-17, but there just wasn't time in 10 minutes.

Mrs Willy got a bunch of pics of the show on her camera, but the screen on my iphone was washing out in the bright sunlight so it was a wasted cause to get any in flight pictures on my part.

I'll say one thing for sure. That Younkin guy can fly the hell out of a Beech 18.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5234.jpg   IMG_5237.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

The -18 I saw flying over my house yesterday was headed north, so maybe this isn't it. In any case, a pretty airplane.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Good to see you made it out there.

Glad that you got to go. I actually prefer to go to airshows alone. I like to get there as soon as the gate is open so that I can walk the ramp, take photos, maybe talk with pilots, enjoy the show, then stay until I'm told I have to leave. My wife, on the other hand, wants to get there just in time to set up camping chairs and watch the aerial show, then leave as soon as it is over.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Glad that you got to go. I actually prefer to go to airshows alone. I like to get there as soon as the gate is open so that I can walk the ramp, take photos, maybe talk with pilots, enjoy the show, then stay until I'm told I have to leave. My wife, on the other hand, wants to get there just in time to set up camping chairs and watch the aerial show, then leave as soon as it is over.

yup leave 'er 'ome...take me..im not much trouble,but you may have to push my wheelchair........................

Members who have read this thread: 0