removing stock planes?

Thread: removing stock planes?

removing stock planes?

i have some planes i dont want in my install,the "stock" ones..i used to just move the aircraft file to a temp folder,without moving anything from the effects or gauges folders..and i never had a problem...can i still do this?...oh i would make the new folder under "lockheed martin"........

I just "zero out" the aircraft.cfg file by renaming it to Bak_Aircraft.cfg in each of the aircraft files I dont want. That way I dont lose anything. I dont know if it saves loadup time, but they dont appear in the flyable list.

-Jeff
    I pass gas!

thanks Jeff,
    but for some reason i cant save a .cfg again....and again..i have no idea of where or how to reset the admin rights stuff

A nice easy way to have an aircraft not appear is simply to rename its panel folder to Xpanel or something like that. If it has more than one panel folder you have to rename them both.

Had the same issues with new laptop, despite me being the default admin.

Go to the P3D folder. Right click and open Properties. Under the securities tab, you can edit who can do what within that folder (P3D).
    When you save it, it'll take a few minutes to run and change the settings, but it's ok.

Good luck.

-Jeff
    I pass gas!

wow ,ok ill try that.seems safer than turning the UAC off completely.thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0