Team SDB

Thread: Team SDB

Team SDB

Anyone here associated with Team SDB or know how to contact them?

I really like their scenery and have several of their addons for both FS9 and FSX. I recently encountered an issue with their Bien Hoa X addon, and am trying to notify them. I did send them an e-mail, but so far no response.

So I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or perhaps a different e-mail address for them.

Thanks.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Anyone here associated with Team SDB or know how to contact them?
    I really like their scenery and have several of their addons for both FS9 and FSX. I recently encountered an issue with their Bien Hoa X addon, and am trying to notify them. I did send them an e-mail, but so far no response.
    So I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or perhaps a different e-mail address for them.
    Thanks.
    Google is your friend:
    Support: The team offers prompt replies to questions from users who need assistance or to offer comments. Our support forum (thanks to www.glowingheat.co.uk) is available at: http://www.glowingheat.co.uk/forum/

I just took a look at the support forum and it appears to be alive & kicking.

Ahh.., thanks. Forgot about that.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 0