YF23 PAV 1 800 v3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YF23 PAV 1 800 v3

YF23 PAV 1 800 v3

Got bored and redid all the speculars for my first repaint...the yf23 by Milviz/FSD. image is from P3Dv2 but it will also work in fsx.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Looks very nice, Rick! Kat of MilViz announced some time ago here that they are working on an improved version.

Nice job Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    Looks very nice, Rick! Kat of MilViz announced some time ago here that they are working on an improved version.
    Good news. Now we only need a good X-32.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Good news. Now we only need a good X-32.
    Cheeriest mofo on the block.

I wish we had the X-32. Great work on the YF-23!

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

An X-32 wouldn't sell. Just like the real deal didn't.

I don't want to be seen in an X-32...
    Said without disrespect to the designers, of course.
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

I for one am a HUGE fan of most prototype and xplane types. I've always wanted to see an X32..even if just the exterior model....I would be happy to marry it up with an available VC. FDE is subject time since X32 data I don't think is available...but it could be said that it's very similar to the X35.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Got bored and redid all the speculars for my first repaint...the yf23 by Milviz/FSD. image is from P3Dv2 but it will also work in fsx.

Rick this got me fired up to install the YF-23 again. I downloaded the latest installer from FSD and it seemed to go fine (installed in P3D_V2.5+) but I have no avionics function in the VC. Everything is dark and all switches are on. Did you run into anything like this with your installation in P3D?

Same here falcon409. If you can figure out which gauges are needed I'm sure more than one person would be thrilled! I'll upload it today.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

I for one am a HUGE fan of most prototype and xplane types. I've always wanted to see an X32..even if just the exterior model....I would be happy to marry it up with an available VC. FDE is subject time since X32 data I don't think is available...but it could be said that it's very similar to the X35.
    See this to get you started:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...004#post968004

Same here falcon409. If you can figure out which gauges are needed I'm sure more than one person would be thrilled! I'll upload it today.
    I would contact FSD and ask them, but I've been that route before and it never ends well, lol. Also, since this isn't made for P3D. . .that's most likely the extent of the answer I'd get from them and little else.

Maybe you didn't have FDav.dll install correctly. That file has given me problems in FSX so it might not be in the right place in P3D.
    Without it you will have those blank gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by gradyhappyg View Post
    Maybe you didn't have FDav.dll install correctly. That file has given me problems in FSX so it might not be in the right place in P3D.
    Without it you will have those blank gauges.
    I have no idea what that is, but it's not in the P3D installation anywhere. What is it, how is it installed, where does it come from?

I really don't have the patience for this. FSD has the ONLY installer I have ever had problems with. I've been purchasing and installing payware aircraft for over 10 years and their installers are the quirkiest I have ever come across. I get that this airplane was not made for P3D, but neither are many of the airplanes I fly (payware), yet somehow they all install fine with no anomalies. I looked at the error log for the YF23 and it's a full page of "critical" files missing, no access to the Temp folder, important files that couldn't be found, can't create a shortcut. Despite all that, during the actual installation there were no pop-ups related to the errors. . .the installation went off as though everything was fine. Yet. . .while the aircraft looks great and the engine is running and the VC is entirely functional. . .not a single display shows up. Uggh!

in the FSX main gauges folder. if you have it installed in FSX first.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

in the FSX main gauges folder. if you have it installed in FSX first.
    I don't have FSX anymore. . .just P3D.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Actually, the X-32 was faster and more maneuverable than the X-35. That's a result of a combination of it being powered by a tandem fan engine, having a huge delta wing, being lighter, and using TV for pitch.

Has the YF-23 texture upgrade been uploaded? It looks great.

I don't know if this is kosher or not if not the administrators can kill the zip. Here are the files/gauges needed for the panel folder from FSX.
    Don't know if they will work in P3D or not you can give it a shot. Just drop the ones that are missing into the panel folder.

YF-23 Gauges.zip

Thank you. I compared to what I had and found I didn't copy over all the files! Works like a charm!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Released!

Uploaded. Not sure when it will be active. Soon!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Thank you. I compared to what I had and found I didn't copy over all the files! Works like a charm!
    Really? You have full avionics now?

Glad it worked. Funny thing is I decided to go to their website and download the newer Steam installer and guess what no avionics in Steam. I am thinking their newer installers are borked.

Members who have read this thread: 1