OK. To all you AI users

Thread: OK. To all you AI users

OK. To all you AI users

I am trying to figure out which to purchase.

My TrafficX

UTX

What I am after is one that represents GA traffic the best as that is mainly the type of flying I do. Typically out of small GA airports, and on ocassion a larger one.

Intrested in feedback please.

Thanks in advance!

AI Flight Planner, it works great and it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    AI Flight Planner, it works great and it's free.
    Just what is AI flight planner? I assume I load my flight plan into it and go fly? That would mean that i also have to download and install AI planes too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hdguy View Post
    Just what is AI flight planner? I assume I load my flight plan into it and go fly? That would mean that i also have to download and install AI planes too?

Thanks

http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

Yup.. I went there earlier. Thanks.

Was just looking for a brief answer, not have to learn their entire interface..

I have Traffic360 and am very happy with it, but if you use Orbx PNW there is a very good free set of AI which is mostly GA/business.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    I have Traffic360 and am very happy with it, but if you use Orbx PNW there is a very good free set of AI which is mostly GA/business.

I know.. I have no Orbx products.

thanks.. i think it well be 360 for me too !

Icon2

I use AI Flight Planner. It's real easy to learn how to use. With it, you can create your own specific AI flights. I have specific AI Flight Plans for each of the GA airports that I mostly fly from. Hey! If an old guy like me can learn how to use it, anybody can.

RD

Yup.. Thanks for that. I actually have A large folder of AI planes that i searched for from your post. Just am not to sure I care to get into all that. But it does look like it will populate the places I want it in...

Thanks

GA Traffic generates worldwide flightplans, so each airport will have a certain amount of GA traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    GA Traffic generates worldwide flightplans, so each airport will have a certain amount of GA traffic.

Thanks . Thats what i want...

I recently bought Traffic 360, and found that there are no night time logo lights on any of the aircraft, so a waste of time for night time flights.
    Added to that the Aircraft.cfg files are missing the correct airline names on a large percentage of the aircraft so they never get called out by ATC or show on Supertraffic board.
    Absolute pile of rubbish for a program that has had years to sort out these issues.
    Back to MyTraffic X 6, which has correctly formatted Aircraft.cfgs and proper night time textures, all the textures in the package are also correctly formatted in dds with mips.

Members who have read this thread: 0