Tracker & Variants - Question

Thread: Tracker & Variants - Question

Icon5 Tracker & Variants - Question

I have a question about Milton & Team's family of Grumman Tracker variants.

These models were released here while I was inactive in the hobby. I downloaded them and stashed them, along with numerous fixes and updates, away for the future. Well, the future is here, and I'm far enough along on my recreation of my FS9 worlds that I'd ready to take a break from setting up scenery and AI, and start installing some airplanes. Next up is the Tracker and its variants.

I find that I've amassed a huge collection of downloaded aircraft, fixes, updates and such, and the task of sorting it all out is daunting. I see that the seven aircraft in the set are available on Garry Smith's site.

My question is: do the models on Garry's site final versions that include all those updates and fixes? Are they ready to install with no further ado?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I have a question about Milton & Team's family of Grumman Tracker variants.

These models were released here while I was inactive in the hobby. I downloaded them and stashed them, along with numerous fixes and updates, away for the future. Well, the future is here, and I'm far enough along on my recreation of my FS9 worlds that I'd ready to take a break from setting up scenery and AI, and start installing some airplanes. Next up is the Tracker and its variants.

I find that I've amassed a huge collection of downloaded aircraft, fixes, updates and such, and the task of sorting it all out is daunting. I see that the seven aircraft in the set are available on Garry Smith's site.

My question is: do the models on Garry's site final versions that include all those updates and fixes? Are they ready to install with no further ado?
    Too much water over the dam for me to recall MIck but if you just go here and start at page 1 and work your way through it you should have the latest of everything with only one fix to apply for the early releases. That is all releases prior to the fix. The fix is simple and only relates to the panel cfg and 2 sections of the aircraft cfg. Applies only to the early piston versions.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1&userid=249
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thanks Milton!

That simplifies the process quite a lot! I had a folder full of zip files and copies of forum posts to wade through. Now I can just delete that stuff and use the one update you cited.

Members who have read this thread: 1