Looking for a repaint of BT67 "Basler Airlines" N300BF"

Thread: Looking for a repaint of BT67 "Basler Airlines" N300BF"

Looking for a repaint of BT67 "Basler Airlines" N300BF"

Yesterday my wife and I spent 45 minutes parked at our local airfield where "N300BF" was flying landings and take-offs. We were close enough to smell the exhaust when he went into reverse props and wound her up!

Basler flies out of Oshkosh over to our side of the lake, New Holstein Municipal (8D1). Our field in ample for a BT67 and it's off the ground quickly with plenty of Tarmac still unused. Also the West side of Lake Winnebago is rather busy. At the South end there's the Fond du Lac Municipal Airport, then midway up the West side is Oshkosh's Wittman Field and then on the North end of the lake is the Outagamie Regional Airport. Our quite and uncluttered airspace is ideal for them to come over put her through her paces.

That got me all enthused again and I dug her out of the hangar and played with her. It was fun ... but alas, there was NO skin that I could find for N300BF. I saw that someone was working on one a couple years back ... but don't believe it was ever finished.

SO ... painters ... how's about it? I've found some nice shots of her on the internet ... let's have a nice skin of Basler's demo ship ... how about it?

Members who have read this thread: 2