Whats everybody flying tonight? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats everybody flying tonight?

My painting hand has definitely got a cramp so flying the Milviz P-38L over Nellis AFB. Such a pleasure to fly it is therapy for a cramped painting hand.

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Last night, flew the A2A B17 from Honolulu to San Francisco. Long flight.

I had a nice atmospheric flight from Murchison to a lake close by (NZ South Island - ORBX) in the KCFS Seabee.

Note

I am flying thru the Ventana Wilderness, from Big Sur to Morro Bay, at tree top, in/thru/out of canyons, at Mac 0.99 in the 'new' AirWolf 3' for FSX, Rebuilt By William Rogers modified (for FSX) by Mark Cranko. Handles surprising good for being a helicopter. See pics. Is at Simviation only (uploaded May 8, 2015).
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AirWolf 3_FSX Accel.jpg   AirWolf Pack_FSX Accel.jpg  
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    As for the mesh, check:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...eMesh-X-Global

The Lao air force ground attack scheme is part of the T-28 D (payware) package, I believe.

Here's one flying through north Laos from LS20A to Vientiane during the early morning hours:
    I have Ant's D and I don't have the Lao scheme. I usually use the USAF SouthEast Asia camo version for flying out of L20A but the Royal Lao would be more correct.

Kudos today to the Hmong fighters and pilots for their valiant service.

Not tonight. Crew still looking for gremlins.

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Obie311 View Post
    I have Ant's D and I don't have the Lao scheme. I usually use the USAF SouthEast Asia camo version for flying out of L20A but the Royal Lao would be more correct.

Kudos today to the Hmong fighters and pilots for their valiant service.
    I'm almost positively sure I didn't post-install any liveries. Basically, it is almost the same texture like the Raven FAC, which didn't show any national insignia at all. The Lao version has the small roundel on the side of the hull. The Raven and Lao FAC liveries for Ant's T-28D come in three versions, single, double (two persons in cockpit) and attack with ordnance. The texture name is just a 5 digit number, IIRC. I can check tonight.

Ditto on the Hmong fighters, like Lee Lue. I've read some amazing things about them in Robbins Raven FAC book.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Flying a vertical twin-jet (is there any other kind?) out of EGXB over the North Sea.

Dave

SOH-CM-2021

Malta scenery.

Hi Dave. I found the scenery on www.freewarescenery.com which is my first port of call when I'm looking for anything. A really great site and frequently updated. Choose FSX scenery and go to Malta. There is a link to Malta photoreal on Avsim. That's the one in my shots.

There's also a landable carrier in Grand Harbour. I also think it would be possible to pick out Strait Street.

Den.

Cheers Den I'd been on that site as the Malta landclass/coastlines was already highlighted (maltascenery.net).

By some strange coincidence, there's a flat top alongside in the freeware files at maltascenery.net too.. Malta XGen v1.1 and v1.2.. along with a lot of other stuff. Actually.. something has happened to my FSX install since I put Malta on. It must have changed a setting in the cfg as I get pretty bad stuttering everywhere now. Me thinks a new fsx.cfg is in order!!

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    I'm almost positively sure I didn't post-install any liveries. Basically, it is almost the same texture like the Raven FAC, which didn't show any national insignia at all. The Lao version has the small roundel on the side of the hull. The Raven and Lao FAC liveries for Ant's T-28D come in three versions, single, double (two persons in cockpit) and attack with ordnance. The texture name is just a 5 digit number, IIRC. I can check tonight.

Ditto on the Hmong fighters, like Lee Lue. I've read some amazing things about them in Robbins Raven FAC book.

Cheers,
    Mark
    i know quite a few Hmong ,theyre a proud people for sure..there is a Chinese Restaurant uptown,my cousin who teaches Hmong children in Stockton,she speaks the language,we went to this place and she leans over and says..why in the world are so many Hmong working here?..so me being me,the waitress comes over and i ask her...she smiles and says...well if we have Hmong restaurant on the outside sign...most people would just scratch their heads an keep going...thsi she said in perfect (if not a bit Harvard-ish)english..then turned around and told all of her family what the conversation was all about..they all made the...mhmm sound ...lol..i dont know ,i thought it funny...

Flying? Ha, stuck in the sticks in southern France.....
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 0