An a2a update on coming aircraft

Thread: An a2a update on coming aircraft

Blog Entries

An a2a update on coming aircraft

FROM LEWIS AT A2A.

Hello Everyone,

Just a heads up, in particular for our Warbird fans, that we can now announce the T6 project has moved from initial R&D into active development. We will be trying to keep you guys somewhat up to date with some shots during development on this particular project. Michal Puto the lead artist for the model has been beavering away having already come up with this beautiful work in progress render of the model thus far;

thanks,
    Lewis - A2A

SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

YES !!...great choice .One question ....accusim?

Blog Entries
    ACCUSIM........YES.......

Looks cool.... but...

MOAR GA please!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Looks cool.... but...

MOAR GA please!
    I'm just the opposite......more warbirds!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Looks cool.... but...

MOAR GA please!

Their has been talk about the Seminole.....I think it is still in the R&D phase though......

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Same here - enough with the spam cans!

Though you could make the case that the T-6 has a foot in each camp - warbird, but more common in the GA setting than some of the others.

Good news in any case.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    I'm fine with that if they go faaaaast!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

What ya talking about Willis I mean Craig ... They simply could go wrong with this .. A2A will nail this one .. a No spinner variant and full frame canopy .. now I'm speaking to Lewis , , Scott and the Team , seriously could not have chosen a better subject.

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    Their has been talk about the Seminole.....I think it is still in the R&D phase though......
    This is pure speculation on my part, there's no basis for it, but... I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Seminole is actually farther along and closer to release. It'd be a smart way to control the rioters - show the warbird fans a work-in-progress model, that way they'll be less likely to scream when the next GA comes along. Plus I'm guessing that GA brings in a lot more revenue, so that'd be another reason to lead with it.

Counterargument - the Seminole, being a twin, calls for more novel/complex Accu-sim programming than the T-6, which has more family resemblance to other Accu-sim warbirds (radial, check; cooling systems, check; retractable gear, check...) and therefore can draw on existing Accu-sim stuff.

Bookmark this post so you can see how off-target I was when the two of them are actually released...

-- Saint-Exupery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    This is pure speculation on my part, there's no basis for it, but... I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Seminole is actually farther along and closer to release. It'd be a smart way to control the rioters - show the warbird fans a work-in-progress model, that way they'll be less likely to scream when the next GA comes along. Plus I'm guessing that GA brings in a lot more revenue, so that'd be another reason to lead with it.

Counterargument - the Seminole, being a twin, calls for more novel/complex Accu-sim programming than the T-6, which has more family resemblance to other Accu-sim warbirds (radial, check; cooling systems, check; retractable gear, check...) and therefore can draw on existing Accu-sim stuff.

Bookmark this post so you can see how off-target I was when the two of them are actually released...
    True.....But remember....Their was nothing ever said about the C182.....Then their it was......The first hint of the C182 came in November of 2014, with the 18 minute first look video.....

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    True.....But remember....Their was nothing ever said about the C182.....Then their it was......The first hint of the C182 came in November of 2014, with the 18 minute first look video.....
    Agree. "None of the above" is another strong possibility.

-- Saint-Exupery

Just thought - accusim radial . Good start ,start of with one and build from there .

Just remembered - B337, B17 ..doh!

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Just thought - accusim radial . Good start ,start of with one and build from there .

Just remembered - B337, B17 ..doh!
    And don't forget P-47 - the one you have no choice but to manage yourself...

-- Saint-Exupery

The radial should be excellent, it's been a while since the last A2A radials, and accusim has progressed a bit since then, ie realistic starting with mixture....so this radial should be even more in depth.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Icon22

Hi Friends,
    Any hope for a "good" F-104G/S/ASA Starfighter ?

The SSW F104 S/G are IMHO very good models!
    The more you do, the less you dream

Need a T-6 which is difficult to fly well, as with the real aeroplane. Hopefully this will now happen with the A2A version and please no more T-6Gs!

Martin

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    The SSW F104 S/G are IMHO very good models!
    Hi Menef,
    SSW's F-104G/S are indeed very good, Pluto12 & CO made a very good job with them, but the A2A aircraft have "something more", an A2A Starfighter with Accu-Sim could be a "Must".....

Question

Hi Manuele! Ok. Now l understand what you meant. In that sense I agree with you
    even if I'm fully satisfied with Simskunkworks "spilloni" bye

While waiting for the new A2A T6, we'll continue flying the

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-4-30_23-29-20-628.jpg  

I have a feeling the A2A T-6 will based on whatever real world example they have access to, be it a G or whatever.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good choice. I like the GA aircraft the most, I think, but as stated above, the T-6 kind of has a foot in both camps.

And, it's a trainer, good intro to the Warbirds!

Members who have read this thread: 1