Sim Skunk Works Question?

Thread: Sim Skunk Works Question?

Sim Skunk Works Question?

Anyone know why I keep receiving with emails from them, regarding other people registering on their website? I keep getting emails like:

Hello administrator, A new user 'xxxxxx', username 'xxxxxxxx', has registered at http://www.simskunkworks.com/web/.

Its almost like their website thinks i'm an SSW administrator! Anyone else getting these?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    Anyone know why I keep receiving with emails from them, regarding other people registering on their website? I keep getting emails like:

Hello administrator, A new user 'xxxxxx', username 'xxxxxxxx', has registered at http://www.simskunkworks.com/web/.

Its almost like their website thinks i'm an SSW administrator! Anyone else getting these?
    Hi Dougal,
    thanks for the advice, it should not happen, we will check it quickly.
    Best regards
    Emanuele

Hi Dougal,
    just to inform you, that we have temporarily deactivated you account to verify what is the problem, it seems something related to the database. we will reactivate your account as soon as we solve the problem (You deactivation is related to the mail you receive and we have to understand why). Sorry for the inconvenience.
    A Last thing. When there are problems about strange mail, or others things related to us at SSW, the best and fast way to solve the problem is to contact us at: info@simskunkworks.com. I say this because we don't read this and others forum as often as we do with our e-mails and it could happens that we read into the forums only every 3-5 days.

Best regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hi Dougal,
    just to inform you, that we have temporarily deactivated you account to verify what is the problem, it seems something related to the database. we will reactivate your account as soon as we solve the problem (You deactivation is related to the mail you receive and we have to understand why). Sorry for the inconvenience.
    A Last thing. When there are problems about strange mail, or others things related to us at SSW, the best and fast way to solve the problem is to contact us at: info@simskunkworks.com. I say this because we don't read this and others forum as often as we do with our e-mails and it could happens that we read into the forums only every 3-5 days.

Best regards
    Emanuele
    i hear what you say, but your site is not exactly 'user friendly' ;-)
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Dougal, account reactivated.
    The Thread can be closed, the problem is solved.
    Thanks
    Emanuele

Members who have read this thread: 0