A Question I Want To Ask

Thread: A Question I Want To Ask

A Question I Want To Ask

Ive recently discovered that I can add paints to the A2A Mustang D/H package but ive noticed a difference in repaints. One contains files for the fuselage that are called sw_p51d_1_t and then there others that come with files called P51D1_t P51D2_t P51D3_t P51D4_t. For some reason the sw version my laptop will work with but files like P51D1_t it doesnt seem to want to know is there a way I can get this to work with the D/H version.

Sometime during its life the A2A Mustang was updated and the model remapped. The "old" textures only work with the "old" model and the "new" textures (the ones with more bitmaps) only work with the "new" model.

Not sure there is any way around that.

Hope that helps a little. Someone will be along to give a more complete answer soon I'm sure.

PF

What repaints specifically... and by whom? Some contain all the bitmaps you need and others have to have elements copied into the folder for the specific repaint in question.
    Some contain both sets of bitmaps, one for an earlier version of a model and one for a later release. Not real sure what you're looking for. Like PF said, there were 2 versions of the P-51D Mustang... the older Wings of Power version and the newer WWII Fighters version.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Im after the RAF 303 (Polish) Squadron PD-D repaint.

Members who have read this thread: 1