Diabolical Angel

Thread: Diabolical Angel

Diabolical Angel

a B-52 of the 93rd Bomb Squadron:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Nice shots, Jan. Who's Buff? Alphasim? FS-KBT? Your brushwork? If so... OUTSTANDING work, mate!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Pretty sure it is CS B52 Driver

and yeah jankees does very good work
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

thank you, and sorry, I forgot the details...
    yes, the captain sim BUFF
    yes, my own paint: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...bolical-angel/

note that it has both nose- and wheel art...like the real thing

btw, would you like more B-52 paints? I just stumbled on a lot of nose art pics..
    Last edited by jankees; February 28th, 2015 at 03:35.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Erm... I don't have the CS B-52 Driver for FSX, but I'll have a look at it. I have a lot of your paints that you did for FS9 models, tho. Exceptional work as always....

BB686

BB686..

I don't know whether others will agree or disagree but I find the FD so whacky on the CS Buff, I never fly it. I've only brought it out of retirement to add Jan's paints!! I'd advise you wait (if you can) for one of the CS $9 sales. I'd already heard about the 'unusual' FD and resisted buying it for a long time. However.. during the last CS sale and in a weak moment.. I bought it. It looks great but I'm sure glad I only paid $9 for it

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    BB686..

I don't know whether others will agree or disagree but I find the FD so whacky on the CS Buff, I never fly it. I've only brought it out of retirement to add Jan's paints!! I'd advise you wait (if you can) for one of the CS $9 sales. I'd already heard about the 'unusual' FD and resisted buying it for a long time. However.. during the last CS sale and in a weak moment.. I bought it. It looks great but I'm sure glad I only paid $9 for it

ATB
    DaveB
    Yeah, I've heard about the FDE on the CS B-52, one of the main reasons I have held off on procurement of the model. I am fairly adept with FDE's for FS9 aircraft, but have never touched FSX models, payware or otherwise. Seeing Jan's paint on the model may push me over the edge, to take the plunge... and I'll deal with the FDE issues with it as I go. Thanks for the HU, Dave.

BB686

Members who have read this thread: 2