rollus13 mirage 200 5 FSX download

Thread: rollus13 mirage 200 5 FSX download

rollus13 mirage 2000 5 FSX download

Is there any place to download R,Labories rollus13 mirage 2000 5 anymore this is another plane I had,and lost with my HD crash,I would have to say it was one of the best aircrafts in my collection?Thanks
    Last edited by PhantomP; February 26th, 2015 at 06:04.

As far as I know, it isn't available anymore.
    You might contact him directly.
    But if you want to have a kick-ass Mirage you should try the one from Metal2Mesh!!
    It is a great model and very nice to fly. I have created some fictional paints for it if you want to have some variety.
    Furthermore there might be some portovers from some FS9-models at simviation.com.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Is there any place to download R,Labories rollus13 mirage 2000 5 anymore this is another plane I had,and lost with my HD crash,I would have to say it was one of the best aircrafts in my collection?Thanks
    No. For legal reasons Roland does not want his Mirage 2000 or Rafale available for download anywhere. Sorry, but those birds have flown.

If it helps, Metal2Mesh has a Mirage 2000C very near release.

Ok that's too bad you can't download it anymore,I lost a lot planes when my HD crashed,and that was one of the most enjoyable aircraft I had,any suggestions to tide me over until the Metal to Mesh version is released?

The freeware Mirage III (both single and dual seaters) from Restauravia ?

You can buy the M2M 2000 as Beta:

http://metal2mesh.com/store/index.ph...&products_id=1

It is as good as ready. No need to wait. Even without Tackpack!!

Good info guys,thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 0