T Duke V2 WIP paint

Thread: T Duke V2 WIP paint

T Duke V2 WIP paint

Hey guys, here is a scheme I have been creating for the T Duke. Still very much a WIP. I am not quite sure what to do with the tail yet, and I may or may not paint the nacelles when the official T Duke kit comes out. I saved the scheme into layers so I may play around with different colors later, such as a silver base.

Cheers
    TJ

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, that looks great!!!
    Makes me want to buy the Duke

Second that. Nice retro look you have going there.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I really like it. Makes me think of like a fire services scout or something for a tanker operation. Very nice. I would definitely use it.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

That is looking great!

Nice, elegant and appropriate scheme . Hope they get the paint-kit out soon so we can see more of your work and thanks.

Steve

Thanks guys, here is some updated progress.

I went with a plain red tail for the initial version saved it, then started a variation with an added black stripe that curves up into the tail.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This repaint has been updated 2/3/15. I fixed missing inner turbine exhaust texture.

Cheers
    TJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0