Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d

Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d

I have finished resolving, problems animation of the four models Cant Z506. and have converted the respective skins.
    Now I am working in AIR and Aircraft files.
    At the same time I'm finished resolving the animations Cant Z1007 series, which are also four different models, with their respective skins.
    But I am far from ending a package.
    I do not want to hurry to finish it because they deserve add them fx_spray and other effects.
    There are more skins than shown.

I'll have to adapt some Dp file and view the panels.
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon22

Hi Mario,
    I'm happy You solved the conversion problems.....
    Remember that dark grey painted a/c had the NACAs painted in the same color.....
    Pay attention also in the fuselage "Fascio" (shape, position & direction).

Great work there Mission...(and thank you Manuele)

Looking forward to another floatplane.

Cheers

Shessi

Fantastic work Manuele and Mario!!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post

Cheers

Shessi
    Hi Shessi,
    I have this in my archive, after the AVIA F.L.3 I'm working and.....the Fiat BR.20......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C100_GMAX_1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	16422

AerMacchi M.C.100 : It was a big passenger floatplane designed by Mario Castoldi for "Ala Littoria", in order to substitute the older Savoia Marchetti S.55 and S.66, only three were built.
    It was used, during WWII by "Nucleo Comunicazioni Ala Littoria".

Ha! Love a good flying-boat and floatplane.

The Italians, French and British did produce a huge amount between the two world wars. Then the US during the war with their amphibians.

A great way to travel, and not many places you can't go to with one......(note to self..must do lottery! )

Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ και Καλά Χριστούγεννα! or Grazie mille e buon Natale!

(I'm not sure Manuele, are you Greek with an Italian name or an Italian living in Greece? )

Cheers

Shessi

Icon22

Ha! Love a good flying-boat and floatplane.

The Italians, French and British did produce a huge amount between the two world wars. Then the US during the war with their amphibians.

A great way to travel, and not many places you can't go to with one......(note to self..must do lottery! )

Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ και Καλά Χριστούγεννα! or Grazie mille e buon Natale!

(I'm not sure Manuele, are you Greek with an Italian name or an Italian living in Greece? )

Cheers

Shessi
    Hi Shessi,
    I'm an Italian living in Greece.
    Ευχαριστώ πολύ για τις ευχές, Grazie per gli Auguri !!!
    Καλά Χριστούγεννα σε όλλους , Buon Natale a Tutti , Happy Christmas !!!

Name:	mc100-5.jpg 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	16425

I feel like a Balbo coming on......

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Mario,
    I'm happy You solved the conversion problems.....
    Remember that dark grey painted a/c had the NACAs painted in the same color.....
    Pay attention also in the fuselage "Fascio" (shape, position & direction).
    Thank u Manuelle for notice me about the skins, mistake was solved.

Cheers

Shessi
    Thank u very much Shessi!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gius View Post
    Fantastic work Manuele and Mario!!
    Cheers
    Thank u Giussepe but my work is nothing great compared to the Villa work! he is the artist here like the CAnt designers!

Thank you for your feedback guys!!
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon22

Hi Mario,
    Please don't forget that the original 1007's external model is by Milton Shupe.......
    I refined and completed his job modelling the VC (and gauges) and making the texturing, FSAviator did a BIG job with the FDs and the texts included in the package (History & Handling Manuals)....

Name:	MVG_WIP_8.jpg 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	16437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506_MP_2.jpg 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	16438

Question ??

Hi to everyone, I have asked for help to dvslats and beepee, for best results in the C.A.N.T. conversion series and they are working, of course my thanks.

I'm working on the DP files and I am confused with the variants of the Z506 series. No exactly how many guns and calibers for battle station had. Wikipedia is not clear in this respect within each version. And in other sources I only get much bla bla bla.

Anyone have knowledge about it?

By the way which would be the best fx spray effect for this bird and how to adjust their efect positions? I cant remember if they are in the dp file (like exaust efects ) or in the aircraft file .
    Thank you!!
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    Hi to everyone, I have asked for help to dvslats and beepee, for best results in the C.A.N.T. conversion series and they are working, of course my thanks.

I'm working on the DP files and I am confused with the variants of the Z506 series. No exactly how many guns and calibers for battle station had. Wikipedia is not clear in this respect within each version. And in other sources I only get much bla bla bla.

Anyone have knowledge about it?

By the way which would be the best fx spray effect for this bird and how to adjust their efect positions? I cant remember if they are in the dp file (like exaust efects ) or in the aircraft file .
    Thank you!!
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hi Mario,
    The early production C.R.D.A.Cant.Z.506B was armed with one .50" (12.7mm) machine gun in the turret and one .30" (7.7mm) machine gun in the ventral hatch (both modelled). In the mid and last production batches were added two 7.7 machine guns in fuselage's side hatches (not modelled).
    PLEASE look at the textures included in FS9 package, the planes WITHOUT the rectangular side hatches (Near or on the white band) had NO added MGs.
    The "S" (Sanitario/Rescue) version had the hatches, but was unarmed.
    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE HISTORY FILE AND THE CREW TRAINING MANUAL INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE !!! It contains a COMPLETE description and history of the plane and its different versions, we (FSAviator & me) spent a lot of time to collect Information and documentation,
    but it seems many people simply ignored it......
    For the spray effect : I think that the fx files included in the package are enough.....

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    Thank you!!
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hi Mario,

I should have mentioned, I am working on the spray and wake effect along with contact points.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

Hi Mario,
    The early production C.R.D.A.Cant.Z.506B was armed with one .50" (12.7mm) machine gun in the turret and one .30" (7.7mm) machine gun in the ventral hatch (both modelled). In the mid and last production batches were added two 7.7 machine guns in fuselage's side hatches (not modelled).
    PLEASE look at the textures included in FS9 package, the planes WITHOUT the rectangular side hatches (Near or on the white band) had NO added MGs.
    The "S" (Sanitario/Rescue) version had the hatches, but was unarmed.
    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE HISTORY FILE AND THE CREW TRAINING MANUAL INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE !!! It contains a COMPLETE description and history of the plane and its different versions, we (FSAviator & me) spent a lot of time to collect Information and documentation,
    but it seems many people simply ignored it......
    For the spray effect : I think that the fx files included in the package are enough.....
    I´ll take a look again to all files!
    The fs2004 effects like textures not always works in cfs2!
    Thanks.

Hi Mario,For the spray effect : I think that the fx files included in the package are enough.....
    Hello Mario and mvg3d,

I just wanted to point out that CFS2 will not read [EFFECTS] in the aircraft config as in FS2004.

The three effect files waterland, wake, and wtrspray_l need to be combined into one fx_ file, being careful not to overload the graphics engine with too many sprites.
    Then once combined into one, offsets in X and Y have to be determined.
    These are required for them to show correctly for left and right pontoons.

Once this is done the DAP_CFS2v1 gauge is added to the panel config, also requiring offsets in X,Y, and Z of the aircraft config in the Lights/Vc section.
    The DAP gauge is the only way I know of adding water effects to amphibians in CFS2

I will attach the DAP gauge readme for a better understanding.

Cheerz, Dave

Attachment 16662

Thank u Dave for the work u have done ! U are the man for this type of job!
    Cheers
    Mario

Blog Entries

Panels of the Z 506 models

For Mario, to explain the differences between the panels of the Z506 models

This is the panel of the early, middle, late and S (socorsso) Z506 models
    This is the panel of the S_LW (socorsso Luftwafe) Z506 model
    This is the panel of the post-war Z506 model

Cheers
    Beepee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 506 S EP L COMMON.jpg   506 S LW.jpg   506_VC_2.jpg   506_VC_1.jpg   506_PW_VC_1.jpg  

Blog Entries

Just in case... a 2D panel to add variety...

For some of the folks (like me) who still use 2D panels...
    Available upon request via PM...

Cheers,
    G.

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by beepee View Post
    For Mario, to explain the differences between the panels of the Z506 models

This is the panel of the early, middle, late and S (socorsso) Z506 models
    This is the panel of the S_LW (socorsso Luftwafe) Z506 model
    This is the panel of the post-war Z506 model

Cheers
    Beepee
    Hi Beepee,
    Please, where are the pitch contol knobs and the pointers on the pitch gauges (EP/MP/LP/S/S_LW) ? Without them You cannot control the Prop pitch and the engines RPM......

Name:	506_VC_3.jpg 
Size:	373.1 KB 
ID:	16784 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506_VC_4.jpg 
Size:	420.8 KB 
ID:	16785

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    For some of the folks (like me) who still use 2D panels...
    Available upon request via PM...

Cheers,
    G.

Hola Carlitos !! tiempo sin saber de vos che ! Como no Carlos? claro que está en cuenta, está beepee trabajando en el asunto, no se si en el vc panel o 2d o en ambos , pero vemos.
    Un abrazo!
    Mario

Blog Entries

Chau gauchazo....

Acabo the regresar the Alemania... estuve alli desde Junio...
    Una pesadilla... un clima de estierco... fuimos a Polonia (Auschwitz) y la Rca. Checa que nunca habia estado...
    Cuando regrese'.. encontre que entraron ladrones en casa in me afanaron los dos computers
    (con monitores the 27 pulgadas... SUPEREQUIPADOS... como 25,000 USD entre todo lo que
    se llevaron... (joyas, cristal, etc.) pero lo peor... los archivos de mis illustraciones...
    Menos mal que habia archivado gran parte en un Book storage HD
    Que te voy a decir... una suerte de mierda!
    estoy trabajando con el Toshiba laptop que me lleve' a Alemania...
    Alla mi mujer havia comprado un Apple Mac... (29" screen) de 2,500 mangos... por suerte (pero tendre que
    usar Photoshop con ese)... espero mi hijo me mande un Photoshop para installar de garron...
    fantastico para trabajar graficas.. pero no es un PC... (yo uso PSP que solo funciona en un PC)
    tengo que remplazar los que se llevaron con un PC bien de bute... Espero que el seguro me de sufficiente morlacos...

Un abrazo grande, y felices fiestas a vos y la familia... Posiblemente vayamos a Uruguay y nos veremos en el 2015..

Carlos

Blog Entries

Pitch control knobs and pointers on the pitch gauges ?

Hi Beepee,
    Please, where are the pitch contol knobs and the pointers on the pitch gauges (EP/MP/LP/S/S_LW) ? Without them You cannot control the Prop pitch and the engines RPM......
    Hi mvg3d,

The pitch control knobs and the pointers on the pitch gauges do not show on the Z506 VC views I posted, because the VC views where taken in FS2002, and these gauges do not appear in this version of FS (I do not have FS 2004....)
    Strangely, the pitch control knobs and the pointers on the pitch gauges appear in the FS2002 VC view of the Cant Z1007!!!!
    Z 1007
    Z506
    Please mvg3d, can you tell me what are the names of those gauges in the Z506 and in the Z1007 panel config files, I will need this info to configure the 2D and VC panels in the CFS2 version of the birds that Misson is working on.
    Thanks

Beepee

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon14 Triple WOW!

Another great conversion project!

Thank you very much gents for your combined efforts! Italian Wings are truly taking off in CFS2 lately!

Cheers!
    KH
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Hi Beepee,
    The knobs are animated in GMax, but they are textured with a 2D gauge :
    These are the enters in '506's panel.cfg (NOT in post-war version):

gauge17=Z506B_MVG!pcmeneg_rpm1, 924,284,100,100
    gauge18=Z506B_MVG!pcmeneg_rpm2, 924,389,100,100
    gauge19=Z506B_MVG!pcmeneg_rpm3, 924,494,100,100

The pointers aren't 2D gauges, but ONLY GMax animations (the same used in '1007's VC)
    '1007 hasn't pitch knobs.
    Greetings
    Manuele

Merry Christmas from Orthodox GREECE !!!

Icon26 Gurí!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    Acabo the regresar the Alemania... estuve alli desde Junio...
    Una pesadilla... un clima de estierco... fuimos a Polonia (Auschwitz) y la Rca. Checa que nunca habia estado...
    Cuando regrese'.. encontre que entraron ladrones en casa in me afanaron los dos computers
    (con monitores the 27 pulgadas... SUPEREQUIPADOS... como 25,000 USD entre todo lo que
    se llevaron... (joyas, cristal, etc.) pero lo peor... los archivos de mis illustraciones...
    Menos mal que habia archivado gran parte en un Book storage HD
    Que te voy a decir... una suerte de mierda!
    estoy trabajando con el Toshiba laptop que me lleve' a Alemania...
    Alla mi mujer havia comprado un Apple Mac... (29" screen) de 2,500 mangos... por suerte (pero tendre que
    usar Photoshop con ese)... espero mi hijo me mande un Photoshop para installar de garron...
    fantastico para trabajar graficas.. pero no es un PC... (yo uso PSP que solo funciona en un PC)
    tengo que remplazar los que se llevaron con un PC bien de bute... Espero que el seguro me de sufficiente morlacos...

Un abrazo grande, y felices fiestas a vos y la familia... Posiblemente vayamos a Uruguay y nos veremos en el 2015..

Carlos

Eso te pasa por tener tantas casas jajaja! ( yo no puedo hablar mucho! vivo en una y estoy construyendo otra!).
    Que te voy a decir? Yo no se si te dije que me dedico a la seguridad electrónica, no tenés un sistema de camaras cctv a tu celular y sistema de alarmas?? , acá en tus pagos la cosa está muy violenta, y no es broma!!.
    Pero bueno venite y comemos algo en el mercado del puerto! avisame!
    Feliz navidad para vos también ! un abrazo gaucho!
    Mario

Members who have read this thread: 0