A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery Objects

Description: TO FSPLANET AND SIMNETWORK: You do not have permission to list my work at your PIRATE sites and will NEVER get one. You are a discrace to the FScommunity.!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Yiannis Katehis Tsetsas.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
INSTALLATION
FSX

Copy the Stone Wall Library File to Microsoft games/Flight simulator X/Addon Scenery

Start Flight Simulator. Goto Addon sceneryLibrary Add and Select the File.

Run the game open Instand Scenery or Object placement Tool and Look for the following Guid numbers:

DD9A288844EFAADDD3FE17BE02D2357C STONE WALL ROUND
DD9A488844EFAADDD3FE17BE02D2357C STONE WALL MEDIUM
DD9A388844EFAADDD3FE17BE02D2357C STONE WALL SMALL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BE AWARE FOR PIRATES.

I upload my work to Simviation.com only where is 100% Legit and Real FREEWARE.

Do not support Internet PIRACY by subscribing and paying membership when you can download the same stuff FREE and Legit. Be Smart!!!!!!!

If you see my work listed at FSPLANET or SIMNETWORK (in Which they do this regulary) or any other place is unathorised and stolen work and sould not be there so if you can please notify at my email bellow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out for more of my work at:

Simviation FSX Vintage :Hellenic Navy Royal SB2c Textures
Hellenic Navy Ansaldo SVA ""
Hellenic Navy Ansaldo Ballila Package
Hellenic Navy Bristol Scout ""
Hellenic Navy Sopwith Schneider Baby Package FSX/2004
Hellenic Air Force Tiger Moth
Hellenic Navy DH9 package FSX 2004
Hellenic Army Spad package
Hellenic Air Force Captured SM79 Sparviero package
Hellenic Navy Sopwith Triplane

Simviation FSX props Taylorcaft Auster 5 Kerkira Air Club

Simviation FSX Misc :Hellenic Police Mitsubishi Pajero Textures
Hellenic Tours And Kerkyra Express WD BUS Textures
Athens City Bus

Simviation FS Scen Des 69 World Flags For the animated default Miss Secret race pylons
JK Road signs Library
JK EuroTraffic lights Library
Yiannis Stone Wall Library
Coming UP !!!!!!!! Kerkyra MEGA and i meen MEEEEGA Photo real Scenery including
The Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport FSX Roads The Town From Vlaherna To Gouvia The Castles
Espianada Liston Moyragia Limani and much much more!
OTHONOI FULL Scenery House by House (I am not kiding) with
Hellipad and Fanari Airport
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
THIS IS A FREEWARE PACKAGE AND YOU SOULD TREATED AS SUCH !!!

1st: You Canot listed in paysites of any type if they contain a pay membership or Fee to download.

2nd:You do not have the right of uploading this package without Proper notification to the Original Authors and i dont care if you credit the authors or not! (FIRST NOTIFY) and IF you get permission then and only then depending on your sites record ..............................!!!!!!

3rd:This material is Copyrighted and you will face my Lawyers if you do any of the above! How $1000 for every download sounds to you? This is the international Law against piracy.

Thank you again for downloading this i hope for successfull Flights. HAVE FUN !!!!!

For More Visit Chris Herrings Top Flight Simulation

YIANNIS KATEHIS TSETSAS Athens Greece

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Yiannis_Stone_wall_library.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.