FSX - German SSW F-104G in Bentwaters and more in video - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSX - German SSW F-104G in Bentwaters and more in video

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Fantastic video !
    The music suits it well, too (reminds me of that famous real world video from the Tomcat last flights).
    Merci Daube.
    I dont know the Tomcat video you're referring to but I am glad you saw some connection between the 2 vids!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    Merci Daube.
    I dont know the Tomcat video you're referring to but I am glad you saw some connection between the 2 vids!
    That one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fdI6wtARfE
    It flew across various forums at that time, including CheckSix. It was a longer version though, concatenated with a funny sequence if I remember correctly....

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    That one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fdI6wtARfE
    It flew across various forums at that time, including CheckSix. It was a longer version though, concatenated with a funny sequence if I remember correctly....
    Nice old video Daube! Thanks for sharing.

Latest SSW F-104G version...

...The OP claims they are using V1.6. My version is 1.4.0. Am I behind on updates???

Thanks,

Kent

**EDIT** I managed to finally get back on to SSW's website and find their SW shop - look like 1.6.1 is the latest version....downloading!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ...The OP claims they are using V1.6. My version is 1.4.0. Am I behind on updates???

Thanks,

Kent

**EDIT** I managed to finally get back on to SSW's website and find their SW shop - look like 1.6.1 is the latest version....downloading!!!!!
    The latest versions are V1.6.1 for the FRF-104G, and V3.8.1 for the F-104S.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 1