I Hope Someone Can Help Me

Thread: I Hope Someone Can Help Me

I Hope Someone Can Help Me

My Friends,

Before I posted this I decided to try and help myself, but my efforts to solve this has met with
    no results so here it is: I DL Alpha Sims Freeware B-24 Liberator for FS9 it can be found here
    at SOH, then I DL a paint for the B-24H "Little Warrior" that can be found here at SOH, the
    paint requires the Alpha Sim B-24 Liberator. The Alpha Sim B-24 Liberator's folder has two
    models of the B-24, The B-24J and The B-24D, in the folder they have J1 and D1. I followed
    very very carefully the author's paint instructions...I think I am very good at installing paints
    for my planes but this time I am completely baffled after 20 efforts at following the author's
    instructions to add the Little Warrior paint, this paint is for the Alpha B-24J as instructed by
    the author's insructions which appear to be very easy but it appears there is maybe something
    missing in the addon aircraft cfg. file that I cannot resolve. The results I get are a black box
    in my aircraft FS9 listing or a blank B-24 with no Little Warrior paint. The Ford B-24H Little
    Warrior suffered a direct hit in the bomb bay which turned it into a blow torch, I am sure you
    have seen the photograph of it. Thank you in advance for any advice or solution you may give.

Cheers

Casey

The paint is for the newer payware version. it will not work on the older freeware.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Members who have read this thread: 1