i want to find info on a plane i saw at KAUN

Thread: i want to find info on a plane i saw at KAUN

i want to find info on a plane i saw at KAUN

ok,i saw it in the air,after having taken off from KAUN..this is a small 3700' runway,unicom muni airport.why is that an issue? what i saw was a jet aircraft,seemed like a single or maybe twin engined jet,,but there were no engines visible on the fusalage or in /on the wings...

is there a way to use flight awhare or that :24" website to track it and findout what it is...after the fact?....IE: drive home (30mins) and then look it up?..thanks Dave

You can go to flightaware.com, select "live flight tracking" at the top of the left side menu, then "browse by airport". Enter the airport's code and you will find lists of arrivals, departures, scheduled arrivals, and scheduled departures. That is probably your best bet.

Well, I just checked, evidently there was no flight plan filed with this airport. Looking at the arrival and departure histories, there are no jet aircraft listed, just props.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Maybe a Beechjet 200? Possibly an Epic or Excel-Jet? I've seen some small jets have engines positioned such that they can hard to see from lots of angles, especially if the paint job is just right. I have to believe there are also some experimentals out that way too.
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    You can go to flightaware.com, select "live flight tracking" at the top of the left side menu, then "browse by airport". Enter the airport's code and you will find lists of arrivals, departures, scheduled arrivals, and scheduled departures. That is probably your best bet.

Well, I just checked, evidently there was no flight plan filed with this airport. Looking at the arrival and departure histories, there are no jet aircraft listed, just props.
    how far back do the arrival /departure histories go?...this was most deffinantly a jet,and i was only about 1/16th of a mile from the end of rw25,the "rules" for auburns 25 state you must make a climbing left turn,which sends you short of a trailer park and past a hospital and school..this passed almost directly over us (dad and i)its possible it was making a pass over the runway.as this happens often...not at all surprising to have an airforce kingair to pass over on any givin day.

if you have the Tail Number goto airport-data.com search it
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Have you seen Cirrus Corporation's jet?

Is it possible that Cirrus is the jet you saw?
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Members who have read this thread: 1