Sale at PC Aviator Aus

Thread: Sale at PC Aviator Aus

Sale at PC Aviator Aus

http://www.pcaviator.com.au/files/PD...e-19092014.pdf

Did you know that there are close to 400 flight sim products on our store that can be yours for less than $20 each at the moment? And a large number of these can be purchased for under $10 each right now!
    Your Special 5% OFF Coupon

Take an additional 5% OFF our already LOW prices from now until Monday 29th September by using this special coupon code:

PCAWEEKEND

How to apply your coupon

1. Browse and add items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
    2. Once your items are added to the cart, use the "View Cart" link in the right hand column of the store.
    3. At the bottom of your shopping cart page, you will find a "Redeem A Discount Coupon" entry box.
    4. Enter the above code (in all Upper Case letters) into the box and click the "Apply" button.
    5. Check to see that your order has been discounted by 5% (excludes shipping fees) and if so, proceed to checkout and payment.

*** IMPORTANT *** - We are not able to refund 5% of your order total if your coupon discount was not correctly applied at the time your order was placed and paid for, Please ensure your order total shows the discount before placing your order.
    The special offer ends soon, so go and make your Flight Sim Weekend a money-saving one!
    Mike

Thanks! I grabbed finally the MSE 2.0 Washington, which has already awesome 50% discount. Though I mainly prefer ORBX stuff, a good photogen is beauty to fly once in a while. I also noticed that pretty much all Virtavia products are also discounted 50%, including the most recent ones like Tradewind, Superfortress and Marlin! As I have the B-29 already I bought the last one to my hangar as you can't have too many flying boats. Around less than 16AUD with all the discounts seems a bargain for that bird

Members who have read this thread: 1