Razbam Harrier Paintkit Issue

Thread: Razbam Harrier Paintkit Issue

Razbam Harrier Paintkit Issue

Hi All,

I bought the Razbam Harrier GR7/9 while the sale was on and wanted to have a crack at repainting, however, when I open up the psd's it opens up into over 70 different pages rather than in one page but in different layers. The strange thing is that in HA_01 its all on one page with the layers etc... but every other file is like this. The images attached should explain a bit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Issue3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	11182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Issue2.jpg 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	11183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Issue1.jpg 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	11184

Regards
    Dale

DaleRFU, you're using PSD files with Corel Paintshop.....PSD files are for Adobe Photoshop.
    Maybe you need to look for a way to convert them, or maybe Corel has a plugin add to import PSD files properly.

Cheers,
    Hank

Paintshop Pro by Corel allows you to read .psd Photoshop files directly. No conversion is necessary. Photoshop will NOT read Paintshop Pro .psp files. You can swap back and forth between the 2 programs with .psd files; I do it just about on every project.

Best, Paul

Ok, I don't have any experience with Corel, and according to the picture Dale is using Paintshop Pro X4, maybe some options not activated within Pro X4 ??
    As Paul doesn't have any issues with Paintshop, it should work.

Cheers,
    Hank

Must be a setting in Corel Paintshop. Turn off the lower window. Looks like it is displaying each layer as a unique page. Might be useful the first time you use a paintkit but if the layers are labeled well or you rename them for your own use you won't need that anymore.

Ok I tried to do a batch process which changes a type of file to another type of file i.e. PSD to PSP, I successfully converted one of the files but the others went into one file which is what I wanted but they are all messed up i.e. all filters colors and so on are different. Can anyone else have a go in saving them in PSP files and send them to me please?

I don't have your paint kit, but I do have the Metro Liner paint kit from the same sale and source. Guess what? My copy of PSP2 (I don't have PSP4) only opens one of the files and tells me the others are invalid .psd files! I have several other paint kits in .psd format and they all open just fine in PSP2 and then save correctly in .psp format. Also, I opened them in Photoshop CS2 and they did open but gave error messages regarding content. Unfortunately Photoshop won't save in .psp format. It really looks like there is something wrong with the download.

Best, Paul

Paintkit was done with Photoshop CS6........

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by PutPut View Post
    I don't have your paint kit, but I do have the Metro Liner paint kit from the same sale and source. Guess what? My copy of PSP2 (I don't have PSP4) only opens one of the files and tells me the others are invalid .psd files! I have several other paint kits in .psd format and they all open just fine in PSP2 and then save correctly in .psp format. Also, I opened them in Photoshop CS2 and they did open but gave error messages regarding content. Unfortunately Photoshop won't save in .psp format. It really looks like there is something wrong with the download.
    GIMP opens them just fine, so you might need to take a detour to get them into PSP or CS2.

Members who have read this thread: 0