About Talon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Talon

Hiede.........

....please accept my most heartfelt condolences on your past husband and give my most hearty best wishes to Talon for a speedy recovery.
    Max, don't believe everything you see on "Youtube". Example is of the side bar on the link you posted, Those towers were NOT built as reactor towers. I worked around there when they were going up and had ironworker friends who worked in/on the towers and they were always designed as office towers.
    As regards the masks, the masks that were issued (when they finally were) were the common paper masks. Totally useless in that type of environ.and gas masks were never designed for those type of particulars and also useless. Even so, try putting one on and doing any sort of strenuous work. You will be sucking for air in no time at all. That is what happend, many had to remove the masks to even breathe and sucked in the contaminated air.
    As for "hot spots" the fires burned for days/weeks under "the pile".

Lets not deviate from the main crux of this post and leave that for Cantelos The main thing here is Talons health. GET WELL Talon!!!!

Breathe easy, Talon.

voyager

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    ....please accept my most heartfelt condolences on your past husband and give my most hearty best wishes to Talon for a speedy recovery.

Max, don't believe everything you see on "Youtube". Example is of the side bar on the link you posted, Those towers were NOT built as reactor towers. I worked around there when they were going up and had ironworker friends who worked in/on the towers and they were always designed as office towers.

As regards the masks, the masks that were issued (when they finally were) were the common paper masks. Totally useless in that type of environ.and gas masks were never designed for those type of particulars and also useless. Even so, try putting one on and doing any sort of strenuous work. You will be sucking for air in no time at all. That is what happened, many had to remove the masks to even breathe and sucked in the contaminated air.

As for "hot spots" the fires burned for days/weeks under "the pile".

Lets not deviate from the main crux of this post and leave that for Cantelos The main thing here is Talons health. GET WELL Talon!!!!
    I do not believe in everything that I see on YouTube, there are a stupid comerce about disinformation, but I do not believe in the United States officially said about the causes of all workers and firefighters affected, and all I'm saying is that out of respect for the people affected, should study any doubt or anomaly found around the event, I'm talking about the blue lights were filmed and photographed up from the rubble, and radiation found in testings and that no official explanation has been given about its.

I understand what you are talking about the basic masks, but the police and firefighters had some gas and dust masks with filters, masks of professional service.

Icon27 Reply...

Hey guys,

Let's keep this focused on Al. He needs prayers right now with his health, as well as a hurricane and tropical storm headed his way.

I hope you feel better, Talon. And thanks to Hiede for the updates.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Hear! Hear!

Max, don't believe everything you see on "Youtube"....
    I figured that much. Especially when I started reading the words "Zionist conspiracy" and such. Simply turned youTube page off and carried on.

HEAR!HEAR!HEAR! Couldn't agree more. Please, Hiede (....ahem, Rami, please check your spelling.....) let me join Fibber in offering my condolences for the loss of your husband and to Talon as well, for the loss of his brother. What a grievous tragedy.

Stefano
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Icon28 Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by kelticheart View Post
    I figured that much. Especially when I started reading the words "Zionist conspiracy" and such. Simply turned youTube page off and carried on.

(....ahem, Rami, please check your spelling.....)
    Oops. Well, I feel sheepish...
    "Rami"

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Hey guys,

Let's keep this focused on Al. He needs prayers right now with his health, as well as a hurricane and tropical storm headed his way.

I hope you feel better, Talon. And thanks to Hiede for the updates.
    Because of the 2 storms they are letting Al come home today.

Hurricane Iselle, was a Category 4 and now a Category 1, is expected Thursday night into Friday. We expect flash flooding, mud slides, and power outages. The Big Island (Hawaii) is going to get hit the hardest if it stays on course. It will be south southeast of us. (Maui )

Hurricane Julio will follow over the weekend. Julio was a tropical storm and has gained strength and is now a Category 1 hurricane.

Since we came home early from out trip we have plenty of supplies. We have been bringing them from the boat to the house since we got home. We have tested our generator and the backup one and they work fine.

Since we live on high ground the flooding and mud slides shouldn't effect us.

Flash flooding a few years ago burst two dams on Kauai.

Going to pick up Talon now and will probably take me about three hours.

Hiede

I heard 2 hurricanes in the span of 3 or 4 days and they had an 4.5 earthquake this morning.

Unhappy What else?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookie View Post
    I heard 2 hurricanes in the span of 3 or 4 days and they had an 4.5 earthquake this morning.
    Holy s........!

Hiede, are you allright over there?

Stefano

Holy s........!

Hiede, are you allright over there?

Stefano
    We are fine. The earthquake was by the Big Island which is about a 100 miles away.

Hurricane Iselle was down graded to a tropical storm and the Big Island took the brunt of the storm. 2 communities there lost power.Because of the mountains Iselle lingered there and they got most of the rain.I heard they got 4 inches in an hour.We were lucky because the storm passed south of us and wasn't as potent.

Hurricane Julio was a cat 3 hurricane and is now down graded and is expected to lose more force the next few days.If it stays on track it will pass 150 to 200 miles north of us.

Hiede

Thanks to the ones that wished me well and your prayers,it's much appreciated.I'm just going to be taking it easy for awhile and sit outside in my rocking chair with my corn cob bubble pipe.I will pop the bubbles with my finger to keep myself amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Oops. Well, I feel sheepish...
    Special message for Rami.

BAAAA - BAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Thanks to the ones that wished me well and your prayers,it's much appreciated.I'm just going to be taking it easy for awhile and sit outside in my rocking chair with my corn cob bubble pipe.I will pop the bubbles with my finger to keep myself amused.
    Hey, nice to read from you!

Do take it easy, don't blow too hard in that pipe, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Special message for Rami.

BAAAA - BAAAA
    .....Black Sheep?

Cheers!
    KH

Sounds like a great pastime for now! What is the view from the rocking chair? Ocean, sea birds, or green mountains--
    or all the above?

I can hear the tune now..............

........I'm forever blowing bubbles............" Just make sure that you don't get yourself a hounddog and start playing a banjo to go with that rocker! Now when we ask Hiede where is Talon she might say "he is off his rocker". That might cause some confusion around here!!!!
    Seriously though, get better!!!!!!!!!!!

Icon22 Reply...

Talon,

Thanks for keeping us updated...best wishes as you mend.
    "Rami"

Welcome back Talon
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Wow thanks Hiede for keeping the communcations coming i wondered why i hadnt heard from Talon in a while, i knew you all were on a cruise. He and I talked a while ago. I am very glad he got home safe and was well taken care of, glad you are there to help.

Talon you better behave and rest up ...no leaping around at high speed.

hope you feel better fast.
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults

Hi Kelticheart!.

I think that YouTube is a way of free expression, I think you can not discredit something by a one only video. It provides enormous material ,and conspiracies are a minority compared to all other areas, because if that matter TV has become a business of information and is even worse.

I do not know if exist or not a "Zionist conspiracy".But israel is the favorite in any way! , then I ask one thing, that the tv does not respond me.
    I would appreciate if someone could explain well what is the functionality of AIPAC,because my European friends do not believe that is beneficial to the congress.It's really very curious American and German governments has special support for Israel for over 50 years. Considering for example that they have left Greece,been abandoned and have dropped to pieces at present,greeke people lost the mid of (Cyprus)!, with the enormous contribution he made to Occident and mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Hi Kelticheart!.

I think that YouTube is a way of free expression, I think you can not discredit something by a one only video. It provides enormous material ,and conspiracies are a minority compared to all other areas, because if that matter TV has become a business of information and is even worse.

I do not know if exist or not a "Zionist conspiracy".But israel is the favorite in any way! , then I ask one thing, that the tv does not respond me.
    I would appreciate if someone could explain well what is the functionality of AIPAC,because my European friends do not believe that is beneficial to the congress.It's really very curious American and German governments has special support for Israel for over 50 years. Considering for example that they have left Greece,been abandoned and have dropped to pieces at present,greeke people lost the mid of (Cyprus)!, with the enormous contribution he made to Occident and mankind.
    "Lets not deviate from the main crux of this post and leave that for Cantelos The main thing here is Talons health. GET WELL Talon!!!!"

Members who have read this thread: 3