S2F-1 searchlight question

Thread: S2F-1 searchlight question

S2F-1 searchlight question

I just now got around to installing Miltons wonderful Grumman S2F-1(I've had the fire bomber versions for some time now)plus the update for the radios and AP, and was wondering if there is a way to turn the search light on and off.Sometimes when I switch to night the search light is on ,but if I turn the lights off the light goes out and I can't find a way to turn it back on.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane3 View Post
    I just now got around to installing Miltons wonderful Grumman S2F-1(I've had the fire bomber versions for some time now)plus the update for the radios and AP, and was wondering if there is a way to turn the search light on and off.Sometimes when I switch to night the search light is on ,but if I turn the lights off the light goes out and I can't find a way to turn it back on.
    On the right side, the co-pilot's joystick controls the search light in the RW. The on/off switch is on the joystick base.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thankyou Milton ,found it.

Searchlight problem question.

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    On the right side, the co-pilot's joystick controls the search light in the RW. The on/off switch is on the joystick base.
    I have installed the FSX version of the Tracker, the switch in front of the searchlight joystick will not switch on the searchlight as indicated in the readme. I also having trouble tuning the radio, & by pressing key A I can't access the co-pilots view to better see overhead panel. Can you help please. Cheers Eagle eye. ( see my post on General FSX discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle eye View Post
    I have installed the FSX version of the Tracker, the switch in front of the searchlight joystick will not switch on the searchlight as indicated in the readme. I also having trouble tuning the radio, & by pressing key A I can't access the co-pilots view to better see overhead panel. Can you help please. Cheers Eagle eye. ( see my post on General FSX discussion)
    I could not find your question in the FSX forum.

As I did not release the FSX native version, you will need to contact Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations. Maybe there was a fix that you have not installed?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    I could not find your question in the FSX forum.

As I did not release the FSX native version, you will need to contact Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations. Maybe there was a fix that you have not installed?
    Thanks for your prompt reply, my post is on page 2 of FSX general discussions. I have e-mailed Eagle Rotorcraft simulations, cheers.

Members who have read this thread: 2