Rollout of the Pilatus PC-24

Thread: Rollout of the Pilatus PC-24

Rollout of the Pilatus PC-24

T: -26 days...

Hello, as you know i am swiss. Pilatus has announced his first jet, the PC-24, a business jet. This is the only Super Versatile Jet, who can also start from unprepared grounds (e.g. the australian "bush") and has a rear access cargo door. The airplane will have its rollout on August 1st (Swiss National Feast) at Stans, by the Pilatus Factory. Pilatus has decided to give out a great event for the rollout and invite the aviation fans. After the PC-24, Pilatus will Show many other own planes and give a small "airshow". I will keep you update on the event and post photos of the event.
    The entrance at the event is free.
    www.pilatus-aircraft.com/?action=pc24eventsite
    Cheers

Miro
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Miro,
    fantastic,i will be waiting for those photos.i wish we had this plane in FSX ,would be a good plane for the way i fly in fsx...

Hi daveroo, i wish me the same thing. But i don't know hiw to modelling with 3DSMax! Cheers!:sly:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

As i opened the thread.... Maybe we will have a virtual PC-24....
    Miro

Hi guys, As many of you know we will have a virtual PC-24.
    Thanks David for Accepting me there ...
    --------------
    So, I apologize for my delay, But in the last time I was overcharged with work. Finally I got time to download the pictures to my computer.
    I taked 437 photos, and choosing from them for do a slideshow for you is really hard.
    I will present you a screamed version with only the important things of the show.
    Keep up your subscriptions and take a look in the next days.
    Cheers

Miro
    Miro

Pilatus has always made a fine product and I feel certain the PV-24 will be no different!
    It looks great!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 2