Graphic Probelm

Thread: Graphic Probelm

Graphic Probelm

Hi Guys,
    I mate of mine is just starting with FSX (NEWBIE) and has come across a graphics problem which I have never come across, but could anyone here let me know what the problem could be? He's has REX, Orbx Global and Ezdok camera installed. When he goes above a certain altitude, around 2500ft all of the terrain turns a light blue colour. Once it has turned like this, it doesn't go back even after descending. Here is a screenshot I've taken. It's at 3000ft.
    Regards
    Timm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7_Zv3u_YT.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	7306

I have no idea what that could be, but I suggest your friend should try to determine which add-on is causing the problem by turning them all off, then turning them on again one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I mate of mine is just starting with FSX (NEWBIE) and has come across a graphics problem which I have never come across, but could anyone here let me know what the problem could be? He's has REX, Orbx Global and Ezdok camera installed. When he goes above a certain altitude, around 2500ft all of the terrain turns a light blue colour. Once it has turned like this, it doesn't go back even after descending. Here is a screenshot I've taken. It's at 3000ft.
    Regards
    Timm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7_Zv3u_YT.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	7306
    What are the specs of your friends machine? It seems to me that either GPU or CPU have a hard time rendering the scenery.

Moreover, is his FSX.cfg file tweaked?

I'd love to help, but a wee bit more information is needed before being able to say something that makes sense!

Dumonceau

Members who have read this thread: 43