New Alphasim freeware Vigilante

Thread: New Alphasim freeware Vigilante

New Alphasim freeware Vigilante

There's a new Vigilante up at the Alphasim freeware site, not sure what the differance is between this and the older FS2002 version but its been a while since ive flown it, and its a very sexy machine in my hanger---
    cheers ian

Could you post a VC shot please??

2D Panel, nice. VC basic but usable, fine for my needs---

Charter Member 2016
    It IS the old one - there's an announcement on the Virtavia page to the effect that you can request them to reupload as a complete package any older file that originally was distributed as freeware without a panel or sounds. I'm guessing this was the first one requested to be reuploaded.
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

God you gave me a heart attack. It is the VERY OLD but oh, still so good bird that's always on my active list (in FSX). Many happy hours in that one. A classic.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I think OBIO did a "re-fit" of the Alphasim Vigilante a few years ago. He did a very nice 2D panel and a "workable" VC for it. (Back then there was no panel available for Alpha freeware). He also cleaned up the textures for it too.

There is an FSX "re-fit" as well, and the 2D panel and VC for FSX is a lot different from the FS9 version but it's the same model. I tried it in FSX for a while but I ended up bringing the RA-5C back to my FS9 install. She seems to like that sim a lot better for some reason.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Icon22 OBIO's Great FS Effort's

And a great re-fit it was as was OBIO's re-fit of the FSD T-38. Many thank's OBIO for your efforts!!!

SBP
    CAN YOU HEAR ME, NOW?

Members who have read this thread: 76