JF Canberra PR9 is out
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: JF Canberra PR9 is out

JF Canberra PR9 is out

http://www.justflight.com/product/canberra-pr9-download

I logged and now I see download file - 442 Mb. Im downloading now !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yep me too......downloaded within 3 minutes.

Cheers

Me too...but I haven't read the manual yet
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Got it. Tried it.
    I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the frame rate hit of this aircraft.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Got it. Tried it.
    I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the frame rate hit of this aircraft.

Dave
    I get 40 FPS on my ultrabook with onboard GPU, and anywhere from 70 to 100 FPS on my work PC (i7, 1GB GPU, 8GB RAM).

Please drop us a support mail if you are encountering performance issues.

Martyn
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Unfortunately 3GB RAM is not enough
    I use windows XP 32bit op system
    Unfortunately 'Canberra_Flight_Analysis.exe' tool CTD
    I therefore can not activate nose wheel steering

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Unfortunately 3GB RAM is not enough
    I use windows XP 32bit op system
    Unfortunately 'Canberra_Flight_Analysis.exe' tool CTD
    I therefore can not activate nose wheel steering

Zsolt
    Hi Zsolt,

Please see my reply to your post on Facebook.

3GB should be sufficient, as posted above I am using it on an ultrabook with 2GB RAM.

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    Hi Zsolt,Please see my reply to your post on Facebook.3GB should be sufficient, as posted above I am using it on an ultrabook with 2GB RAM.ThanksMartyn
    Hi Martyn,Yes,thank you!But,RAM 3x 1GB/400Mhz however...bad FPS... :-(
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I too would like to get some more feedback from anyone who has procured (and flown) this model. 442 Mb in installer format is ALOT!!! Seeing the phenomenal screenshots of the jet whilst still in development makes me wonder just how it would handle and behave on my gaming rig. It is an absolute beauty tho, from what I've seen.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Blog Entries
    The frame rates were never an issue during the testing of this model. I have always got a steady 30 fps (locked) on my prehistoric i7 920 computer.

Regards,
    Ian.

After a (very) quick comparison, frame rates seem to be about the same as Dino's F14.

I find this plane unusable.
    Installed and loaded in FSX:
    Engines and systems on, to activate the cold & dark situation i need to click more times on the relative item and it only works sometimes after several attempts.
    With all systems are turned off and no electrical power the landing lights are always on.
    In any case, every time I try to take off FSX detects a collision with an object invisible!?
    I have read the entire manual but can not find any explanation to these problems.

VC is very good for me. Top class. Tested now in P3Dv2 and here fps looks ok for me, dont know in FSX.

Only this smoke effect. Why is it grey?

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Maury2008 View Post
    I find this plane unusable.
    Installed and loaded in FSX:
    Engines and systems on, to activate the cold & dark situation i need to click more times on the relative item and it only works sometimes after several attempts.
    With all systems are turned off and no electrical power the landing lights are always on.
    In any case, every time I try to take off FSX detects a collision with an object invisible!?
    I have read the entire manual but can not find any explanation to these problems.
    Please refer to this FAQ - http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq...ra-pr9#c0f58e7

The systems were tested thoroughly including the cold & dark mode activated using the power icon. Please note that you may encounter problems if you have modified your default flight (the flight that appears when you first select the FREE FLIGHT menu in FS). The aircraft is unlikely to get correct initialised so if you have modified it, please make sure to load up a default aircraft before then switching to the Canberra.

If you still get issues then drop the support team a mail.

Excellent pic YoYo!
    Martyn

I simply fell in love with the cockpit

Nice one Andy

The JUST FLIGHT in-house design team have really lifted the bar - the whole package is supreme

A little gem for sure. The cockpit is a wonderful.

Beautiful work Just Flight team. This one's on my short "to buy" list. Any chance of an US variant?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Canīt wait to get mine next month! Good job JF
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

And 3 from P3D again:

And I agree, she is a little harder for fps, not like deafault but near ok (but not a perfect).

Got mine just before lunch. Had to wait until after I took with wife out for lunch before I could install and fly.

No problems with download or install in FSX. Just finished my first flight to familiarize myself with the panels, etc.

No problem with framerates. Did start to encounter an OOM after landing at KBFI (Boeing Field, ORBX PNW) while fiddling with external equipment animations.

Lots of fun.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Likewise no problems with frame rates (in FsX Dx10). Lovely model

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    And 3 from P3D again:

And I agree, she is a little harder for fps, not like deafault but near ok (but not a perfect).
    Those shadows are enough to make me download P3D.

Members who have read this thread: 86