Does anyone have the Razbam A-6 Intruder manual please?

Thread: Does anyone have the Razbam A-6 Intruder manual please?

Does anyone have the Razbam A-6 Intruder manual please?

Hi,

Recently bought this in the sales and the aircraft does not ship with a manual but is available via the download section of their site. Well it would be if the file was uploaded to the site. Despite numerous posts on their forum by people and posting on their Facebook page no one has uploaded anything or responded, please if you own this manual could you PM me and I can give you my email address to mail it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Iain

Iain,

I emailed Ron Z. Will let you know when I hear back from him. NC

No need Chief. Apparently the manual is in this location after install;

As stated by Ron:

Look for a RAZBAM subfolder in your main FSX folder, youŽll find manual.

The EA-6B manual is located there, the A-6 manual isn't in the install.

It's also not in documents\RAZBAM which is where the newer products have their manuals.

I've also gone through all the \simobject\airplanes a-6 versions and finally did a full drive search for A-6_Pilot_Guide.pdf (the file linked on the website) as well as using spaces instead of underscores as the EA-6B manual uses this convention with the install across both my OS and FS drive. Finally had a look in http://www.razbamsims.com/downloads/Docs/ to see if it was there but uploaded with a typo.

If someone can give me the path then will happily apologise as well as post up in the Razbam forums as a number of people as well as the reviewer on Avsim noted that the install doesn't have a manual. The only reason I'm asking is because it has a link in the downloads section on the Razbam site and even though the EA-6B link 404s the manual exists so assume it must do for the A-6. If Ron seems to think so to then just want to access it, if the link was created in error then fair enough, it has no documentation and will go source a NATOPS from somewhere.

Iain,

I am planning to go to storage tomorrow, and will look for the NATOPS. Will let you know. Pete

Thanks very much Pete, really appreciated.

Iain

Iain,
    The A6 Pilots Guide from the site was date SEPT/2011 and 509kbs in size and states:
    "Flight instructions for the Razbam A-6 Intruder/Prowler Package."

The separate EA-6B guide is 15OCT2008, both manuals by P. Henshaw if that helps.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

P. Henshaw is a friend of mine. I will message him. Pete

Someone has now mailed me the manual and bombing codes, I haven't named them in case they want to remain anonymous.

Really appreciate everyone's help.

In case you're reading this because you're also unable to get the manual I'll post a link up in the RAZBAM support forums.

Iain

[QUOTE=Victory103;859405]Iain,
    The A6 Pilots Guide from the site was date SEPT/2011 and 509kbs in size and states:
    "Flight instructions for the Razbam A-6 Intruder/Prowler Package."

The separate EA-6B guide is 15OCT2008, both manuals by P. Henshaw if that helps.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info, all this time I've been looking for doc's and didn't now POPS wrote them..!
    MFC-27/migbait

Members who have read this thread: 55