Mirage 2000C - open beta 25th Dec. / M2M
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mirage 2000C - open beta 25th Dec. / M2M

Mirage 2000C - open beta 25th Dec. / M2M

From M2M news about incoming Mirage 2000:

"We will offer the "Unfinished" Mirage 2000C for purchase on Dec 25th (Christmas) EST set time is not known yet. That information will come soon.

Now the aircraft will have 3D Exterior, Cockpit, and Accurate flight model by Bernt Stolle, but the major systems will NOT be modeled such as weapons or radar yet. These systems will be added in the upcoming weeks during the Open Beta. Including sounds, Tac Pack integration, and effects. The aircraft will have 1 livery to keep it small for easy distribution to you to get with newer builds.

You will have access to a secret forum specific to the Mirage and interaction with the developers, such as myself.http://metal2mesh.com/forum/
    There you can post feed back and requests so we can make this product the best Mirage for FSX.

The Price will be $40.00 and there will be a total of only 100 seats. Please comment below and tell us how you feel about this option, and if you would participate."

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'm in.

Frank will doubtless be right behind me.

Dave

Sounds like a great opportunity to me for sure. Count me in as well.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Mirage, systems? Yep I'm in! But beware if you guys don't deliver. No DA/CS b*llsh*t please...
    Anneke

Sorry, too rich for me with SOH Bandwidth Drive on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Mirage, systems? Yep I'm in! But beware if you guys don't deliver. No DA/CS b*llsh*t please...
    M2M will deliver.

I'd get it but I'm not really into French aircraft.

I think the older Mirage series are one of the most beautiful aircraft ever made, so I'm looking forward to kick some ass with this TacPac enabled beast.
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I'm in.

Frank will doubtless be right behind me.

Dave
    I just saw this but sadly I'll be with relatives in eastern Colorado that week on a painfully slow dialup connection. Will have to wait until the following weekend when I get back home.

Is this open beta a reduced cost item and if so how does that effect the coupon we got from early purchase of the F-15 upgrade?

In any case, very pleased that we'll have a new Mirage 2000. Gator's never happened (publicly anyway) and Roland's is no longer legally available. So this is very welcome and in an early version that will lend itself to many realistic repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    M2M will deliver.

I'd get it but I'm not really into French aircraft.
    There's nothing like a sexy French female voice of a AESA terrain following radar saying, "You can go lower."

Seeing your avatar I was looking for an image I had seen on the Interweb of a couple Tomcats in formation with a couple Mirage 2000's. The following will have to do for loose formations. bwahahahaha

http://www.drewharrison-art.com/2011...08L%20copy.jpg

http://www.combatsim.com/memb123/cne...age-Tomcat.jpg <-- hand past this one in
    Last edited by fsafranek; December 17th, 2013 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I just saw this but sadly I'll be with relatives in eastern Colorado that week on a painfully slow dialup connection. Will have to wait until the following weekend when I get back home.
    I'm sorry, but I had believed that "Continental USA" and "dialup" were mutually exclusive terms.
    You'll be telling me that you don't have fibre optic broadband next.

Wonder if we could get a HUD-RADAR tie-in for the Mirage 2000, just as Eric Marciano did for the FSX Mirage 4000.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I'm sorry, but I had believed that "Continental USA" and "dialup" were mutually exclusive terms.
    You'll be telling me that you don't have fibre optic broadband next.

Wonder if we could get a HUD-RADAR tie-in for the Mirage 2000, just as Eric Marciano did for the FSX Mirage 4000.

Dave
    If it isn't cost effective to give you anything more than dialup they won't. The almighty dollar is the bottom line. Some places do have fibre optic broadband but not me. Plain old broadband cable where I live.

Eric did make a Mirage 2000 with a HUD-RADAR tie-in using a Gmax Academy Mirage 2000C, his radar, and the HUD from SimScape. But it was for FS2004. Perhaps if M2M doesn't make their own system then maybe FSX versions of those same components could be plugged in?

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Eric did make a Mirage 2000 with a HUD-RADAR tie-in using a Gmax Academy Mirage 2000C, his radar, and the HUD from SimScape. But it was for FS2004. Perhaps if M2M doesn't make their own system then maybe FSX versions of those same components could be plugged in?
    There was a package that worked in FSX too, here.

Dave

The modeling is superb of course and it's going to be a blast to fly it!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...20489977_o.jpg

Jose.

And without the link......

Cheers,
    Hank

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

First among equals.....

Dave

Just recently watched Les Chevaliers du Ciel... Story weak but a great soundtrack and footage of the 2000 and an AlphaJet... Shots remind me of the film...

Andrew Entwistle
    Per Ardua ad Astra

The new build of beta is out!

TacPack integration + some of systems and 3D modelling.

Changes in 0.8390
    Systems changes:

New Electrical system.
    New ADI, Stby ADI, ALT, VSI, and AOA coding.
    New Engine panel.
    New Bingo Fuel.
    New caution Panel.

Added HSI.
    Added Engine Panel function.
    Added COM radio started.
    Added Fuel gauge w/ lights.

3D Model Changes:

New Pilot.
    New ejection seat harness.
    Finished Exterior Ejection seat.
    Cockpit optimized FPS reducing polys and material.
    Finished exterior cockpit.

Tac Pack Changes:

Tac Pack ini added (temporary until new Tac Pack build)
    Added ability to load items. ONLY
    Starting base when new items are ready.
    Last edited by YoYo; April 17th, 2014 at 08:08.

Initial TacPack selector.

Dave

Today Build:

A little confused here. Was the Mirage originally supposed to be released last December? NC

Payware?

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    A little confused here. Was the Mirage originally supposed to be released last December? NC

Payware?
    It was, right but as open beta, not a fnal version: http://metal2mesh.com/store/ .