KC Seabee rear white nav light

Thread: KC Seabee rear white nav light

KC Seabee rear white nav light

Was there ever a fix for the off-centre rear white nav light? I've just installed v.2 KC Seabee on my new 'puter and was surprised to see this anomaly which I don't remember seeing previously.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Same here.
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Hello Gents , I was sorry to hear there was a bug this morning , but had time to fix it ! , put the .mdl file in the Seabee's Model folder and the nav light will be attached to the body.

We will arrange to get that into an installer and issue an update , any other items that could be added or removed in your opinion ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tgfohuuhl...Seebee_A.zip?m

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL View Post
    Hello Gents , I was sorry to hear there was a bug this morning , but had time to fix it ! , put the .mdl file in the Seabee's Model folder and the nav light will be attached to the body.

We will arrange to get that into an installer and issue an update , any other items that could be added or removed in your opinion ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tgfohuuhl...Seebee_A.zip?m
    Great service Chuck! Appreciate you:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Was there ever a fix for the off-centre rear white nav light? I've just installed v.2 KC Seabee on my new 'puter and was surprised to see this anomaly which I don't remember seeing previously.
    Still too same, Today fresh install of F1 wrapper:

But this mdl file solved this issue (Thank You Chuck_Jodry-VJPL!). Now the tail light is sticky.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL View Post
    any other items that could be added or removed in your opinion ?
    Yes, I noticed this:

1/ The Prop lever - does it really work? No any influence for RPM. For sure, it isnt in revers option.
    2/ Still in KCFS shop is the old mdl model with this small rear nav white light bug.
    3/ Sound bug - of IDE engine, if You skip (with sound of low rpm) from VC to outside when You back to VC You will hear high level of rpm, no IDE (low) sound of engine.
    4/ Compass - too big difference. See this screenshot: http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3861/kn9j.jpg . Compass shows near 331 hdg, gps 314 hdg. I understand fully differences between indicated and truly hdg but here the "bug" is too big for me.
    5/ Dont know - maybe my spec, but when I use SeaBee together with very complex scenery (like FTX, FlyTampa) sametimes I will recive CTD (g3d.dll, BEX, when I finish a flight), but its maybe not a foul of the model. I dont know now, but no this with the others (just only An-2 of Sibwings).

Can anyone confirm my observations?

But in totaly model has a great atmosphere! Like it !

This plane always reminds me this VW Bus:

Best wishes!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

fix still available?

Is this model fix still available? I have the newest version but the light on the rudder is still off in space.....link above is not working....is there another source for it?

This little bugger is so much fun to fly. Sorry to revive an older thread, but F1 hasn't updated the model if the fix went into newer versions.

Members who have read this thread: 2