AlphaSim/Razbam A-6 Intruder

Thread: AlphaSim/Razbam A-6 Intruder

AlphaSim/Razbam A-6 Intruder

Hi all,
    I was wondering if either of these two are able to be converted for use in CFS2? I wanted to have a stable mate for my Razbam A-4s and Spads. I have the Alpha Oldie A-6 but was looking for something a little newer.
    Kind regards,
    TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Here's a link to the Alpha freeware, hope it helps!!http://www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/index.php?dir=/USA:salute:

Hi mksystem,

Thanks for the reply, but I already have that particular model. (I just referred to it as the Alpha Oldie, as that's how it is cataloged here in the Outhouse downloads.)
    Kind regards,
    TW

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Sorry for me getting into this thread, but i would like to state that it´s completely forbidden to convert the RAZBAM A-6 into a CFS2 model for public use and/or share,in ANY form as stated in our EULA which you agreed when you purchased the product.It goes for any other RAZBAM model that does not have a CFS2 version from the beginning (which are all freeware now).
    Thanks for your comprehension.
    Best regards

Ron aka Prowler1111
    RAZBAM
    Owner & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    Sorry for me getting into this thread, but i would like to state that it´s completely forbidden to convert the RAZBAM A-6 into a CFS2 model for public use and/or share,in ANY form as stated in our EULA which you agreed when you purchased the product.It goes for any other RAZBAM model that does not have a CFS2 version from the beginning (which are all freeware now).
    Thanks for your comprehension.
    Best regards

Ron aka Prowler1111
    RAZBAM
    Owner & Founder
    Ron, you considered breaking up the CFS2 planes into separate downloads? I did the AT-11 for FS9, 78 meg, 7 hours, 175 meg is not feasible for me.

Thanks

Tony Bones
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

Hi Ron,

Sorry, but I wasn't looking for anyone to pass on converted payware files to me, I was curious to know if it was possible to convert either of these planes so I could purchase one for myself and convert the model for my own personal use. At close to $30USD, that's a lot of money to pay for a plane and find out after the fact it is unconvertible for CFS2.

Again, my apologies for any misunderstanding.

Kind regards,

TW

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
    Ron, you considered breaking up the CFS2 planes into separate downloads? I did the AT-11 for FS9, 78 meg, 7 hours, 175 meg is not feasible for me.

Thanks

Tony Bones
    We´ll see into that...no promises thou..

Prowler

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    We´ll see into that...no promises thou..

Prowler
    Sounds good man, whatever you can do, thanks.

Bones
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...

Members who have read this thread: 2