Aerosoft new combat sim revealed!!!!! JetThunder

Thread: Aerosoft new combat sim revealed!!!!! JetThunder

Aerosoft new combat sim revealed!!!!! JetThunder

Thunderworks and Aerosoft are happy to announce the formed a partnership to release Jet Thunder. This is the first totally new combat flight simulator to be released in a long time. Fighting for air supremacy over the Falklands/Malvinas islands in complex aircraft like the British Harrier and the Argentinean Mirages virtual pilots can experience air combat like never before.

Attachment 21367Attachment 21368Attachment 21369

ok..i have a lot of questions...but heres just a few...will my trackIR work with this?..will the IA-58 pucara be flyable? (if not i dont want it pfffft..imma biiiig baby that way )how about my ch products controlers??

Happiness Consultant
    Beg yer pardon ... but I didn't see any combat in that ...
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Charter Member 2011
    jet thunder has been around for yyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrsssssssss guess they finaly found a publisher!

EDIT - found their site http://www.thunder-works.com/
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    ok..i have a lot of questions...but heres just a few...will my trackIR work with this?..will the IA-58 pucara be flyable? (if not i dont want it pfffft..imma biiiig baby that way )how about my ch products controlers??
    TrackIR - Yes
    Pucara, in the second planned release it appears many more flyable aircraft, the Harrier is planned as the first release
    Controllers, i would imagine so, anyone that produces a flight related product without support for controllers would be crazy, remember, this is primarily an aerosoft/thunderworks product.