SEARCH FEATURES

Thread: SEARCH FEATURES

SEARCH FEATURES

I don't know if my brain has become soft or not, but have we lost the feature to search the add-ons' by "author" as we were able to do "BTH" (before the hack)?

You gotta go to the Warbirds Archive - As far as I know it's not possible in the new library????

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...wnloads&New=10

:salute:

TOBOB

Thanks; I knew about in the old archives but I was wondering about in the "Whats new" and "Add-ons" indexes. I may ne missing it but I can't seem to locate that previous fixture. Won't be the first time I missed the obvious where something was hiding in plain sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    Thanks; I knew about in the old archives but I was wondering about in the "Whats new" and "Add-ons" indexes. I may ne missing it but I can't seem to locate that previous fixture. Won't be the first time I missed the obvious where something was hiding in plain sight.
    I miss that feature to.

Click on "Warbird's Library" in the row of buttons at the top of the page

Click on "Add-On's Index" then on "Search Add-Ons Library"

Half way down the page on the right, there is a "Username" field below "Search categories"

You'll have to type the username of the user whose files you're looking for because there is no drop-down list as there is in the Archives. The field is not case sensitive.

Note that you'll only see the first page of files for whichever username you enter - the search system is broken and doesn't generate the correct links for pages other than the first one. I posted about this several months ago, but as usual it was a waste of time telling the admins about a problem with the Library,
    Ro

RO

Thanks for the guidance. Glad tosee that someone besides me noticed it. Makes it harder to find something specific that you want/need without the function. I know that the guys are trying hard to rebuild things and this may have slipped in the priorities. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this.