Flightsim Deal of the Day

Thread: Flightsim Deal of the Day

Flightsim Deal of the Day

I just made my first purchase in anticipation of a new build to fly FSX style. I made it just in time. Right after I downloaded it and refreshed the page, the sale was over......Whew.

I picked up the Nemeth Designs EC-135 for $19.95

http://www.flightsimdealoftheday.com/home.php

Don't forget that they repeat the daily deals at the weekend. So, for Sat and Sunday you can get any of the five deals that were on during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    Don't forget that they repeat the daily deals at the weekend. So, for Sat and Sunday you can get any of the five deals that were on during the week.
    I hope this continues.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

They have that kodiak up today for 13 bucks. Is that the one everyone has been raving about?

Yep, it's a steal for the sale price. It's an awesome plane, even at full price.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by deimos256 View Post
    They have that kodiak up today for 13 bucks. Is that the one everyone has been raving about?
    Forgot to check my email this AM. I've wanted Bills Kodiak for ages!!!!

Kodiak downloaded!

Quote Originally Posted by MirageIII2009 View Post
    Kodiak downloaded!
    I've wanted this one for a long time. And @ $12.48 USD!!!! Coming down as I type

THANK YOU Bill

The download speed is lousy. They must be getting hit pretty good for a steal of a deal like this

I think this should be a sticky

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">Details</td></tr> <tr><td class="Line" colspan="2" height="1"></td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td>Provided By:</td> <td>Lionheart Creations</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Compatibilty:</td> <td>Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FS2004</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Delivery Method:</td> <td>Instant Download (Be Flying In Minutes)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>File Format:</td> <td>ZIP</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Regular Price:</td> <td>$24.95</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Savings:</td> <td>50% ($12.47)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Deal Date =>:</td> <td>ON NOW! ENDS 9 AM THU 4 MAR USA EST</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

To download this product please click the link below, then press 'Save as' button.

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
    </td></tr><tr><td><nobr></nobr>
    File size: 210 850 006 byte(s) </td></tr></tbody></table>

I might just have to pick this one up when I get home from work

Bill's Kodiak is a must have.
    Great to fly, it has such wonderful performance all around, especially in STOL situations.
    Used it today to finish up the Idaho Hops for March on the SOH FS Host server this morning...

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

MCDesigns

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Bob Rivera's repaints are a must if you get the Kodiak. Incredible work that guy has done. I have no idea if the textures are still downloadable. I know you could download them singularly from AVSIM and here, I think, if his download is no longer running.

Remember to read through the manual. Start up the turbine with condition lever at 40%. Ensure that the installer finds FSX on OS64 systems. Sometimes the installer places the plane in Program Files, instead of Program Files (86).

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

I've just bought this and cant find any way of downloading the aeroplane. It says that the download link will follow in an email. Suppose am just being a little impatient

Martin

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Hey Martin,

I am not affiliated directly with PCAviator, but, being a purchaser myself of FS payware, I would check your spam mailbox and see if it comes in there. If it doesnt come in soon, email the group and see if the email just failed to come in. That happens now and then.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Thanks for that Bill. I've checked through my spam folder and its not there. Am off to bed now (22:57 over here), so will have another look in the morning. If nothing, will send them an email. Probably as you say a glitch in the system.

Best wishes,

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by T6flyer View Post
    I've just bought this and cant find any way of downloading the aeroplane. It says that the download link will follow in an email. Suppose am just being a little impatient

Martin
    Sorry I'm late on this. Where you purchased it, login to your account and then "view Order History" under "Your Cart" there will be live links next to your order# ...and the download link inside there.

I never did get it in the email until the next day.

My email was almost immediate but it went to the spam box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just picked up Bill's Kodiak on it and last week grabbed his Epic. Two great Bill birds for the price of one
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    Sorry I'm late on this. Where you purchased it, login to your account and then "view Order History" under "Your Cart" there will be live links next to your order# ...and the download link inside there.

I never did get it in the email until the next day.
    Did this and there was nothing there. Tried again just now and had the same result. Have just sent them an email as its probably just a glitch in the system. Received my paypal receipt within seconds of placing the order, but nothing else.

Will get there in the end!

Best wishes,

Martin

All sorted.....about ten minutes after sending my last message, I checked my spam folder again and the all important email had arrived. Sent a thankyou to them.

Now just got to sit down and learn to fly something that havent thought of before. I'm usually found in Dave Molyneaux's Austers - having helped with the development of all of his models (new one out in a couple of days), but the Kodiak with all its knobs, buttons and screens is going from one extreme to the other.

I realise now that I should have bought her ages ago, but at this current time am un-employed and have to save a bit before spending. Least now have something to keep me occupied with and a break from filling in countless numbers of application forms.

Best wishes,

Martin

^^^

What price did it come out as in GBP, Martin?

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Banana View Post
    ^^^

What price did it come out as in GBP, Martin?

Si.
    £8.47 or near enough. Very pleased with it.

Martin

Is the FSSene4x a good product?

I've yet to change any basic mesh or scenery and am a little dissapointed with some of the seasonal changes.

Understand opinions may vary...but for $20 bucks is it good?
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."