USS Nimitz released
Page 1 of 27 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: USS Nimitz released

USS Nimitz released

At last, after of many months in the works I've completed my Nimitz project! I´d like to thank everyone here at SOH who has helped me thru-out the last weeks:ernae:

You can download it from here http://rapidshare.com/files/24429238...NIMITZ_IKE.rar and within a couple of days from Flightsim, Avsim and all the usual sites. I´ve included some new features and details since last beta. There are so many configurations that you can virtually simulate a six month deployment Hope you enjoy it!

See you on the flight deck,
    Javier

Attachment 1884Attachment 1885Attachment 1886Attachment 1887Attachment 1888Attachment 1889Attachment 1890Attachment 1891Attachment 1892Attachment 1893Attachment 1894Attachment 1895

P.S. There are some surprises hidden inside the carrier, I recommend you to download EZwalk camera

Master of Disaster
    Downloading!! :ernae:

Ditto :ernae:
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

BananaBob
    Thanks Javier for making FSX soooo much better! :ernae:

We're not worthy...We're not worthy!

I'm leaving to go canoeing in N. Minnesota tomorrow morning so I'll have to enjoy this when I get back. It'll give me a reason to keep paddling lol.

I'm going in ... maybe a few bouncy landings , Super Big Thankyou Javier

Master of Disaster
    INSTALLATION:

1-copy cvn_68_69.cfg into 'conf.d' folder inside your 'Aicarriers' installation

OK someone point me to the 'Aicarries' installation........can't find it?

MCDesigns
    AWESOME!! thanks so much for the gift!!! :ernae:

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    INSTALLATION:

1-copy cvn_68_69.cfg into 'conf.d' folder inside your 'Aicarriers' installation

OK someone point me to the 'Aicarries' installation........can't find it?
    Im in the same boat as mud, could someone point or list the link to the proggy Aicarriers please.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Charter Member 2014
    You did an amazing work, Javier!
    Thank you.:ernae:

Stephan

Can't find "AICarriers" stuff either...Help!

Steve
    US Army Medical Department
    Retired Lieutenant Colonel

Downloading... I hope this beast will fit in my pool

Thanks a million for this beautiful, beautiful carrier

Gents the AICarriers can be found here: Check Australia Post Catalogue and Jaycar Catalogue. http://www.simviation.com/fsxscenery10.htm --'tis the penultimate file on the page.

Just like a lot of other good stuff, AI Carriers was on Avsim. Search for aicar2r2.zip at flightsim.com to get the add-in.

Downloading too! Cant wait!

EDIT: I knew someone would beat me to it!
    Archer Pilot

Certified Flight Instructor
    ASEL/MEL

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...t=16679&page=3
    this thread is the beta thread and contains information on using AICarriers, reply #59, may be helpful.

If it is installed the the path is program files/AICarriers/conf.d

If you don't have it http://lc0277.nerim.net/wiki/index.php?software
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

On Another Planet
    I keep getting an error whenever I try to run AIcarriers. Anyone know what this could be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my sig for my Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor11 View Post
    I keep getting an error whenever I try to run AIcarriers. Anyone know what this could be?
    Do you have Java installed ? Do you have Vista? Vista requires an extra installation procedure if I recall correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Looks even better, Javier.

Thanks!

Jim

On Another Planet
    I actually have Win7 64 Bit. Yes Java is installed but I don't think I installed simconnect...do I need that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my sig for my Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor11 View Post
    I actually have Win7 64 Bit. Yes Java is installed but I don't think I installed simconnect...do I need that?
    I don't know about Windows 7. I think simconnect is already there. Check the readme on installation of AICarriers, I think there is a note on Vista which may apply to 7. I'll do some checking in the morning. Lidl Offers is just one of the tools to improve your deal hunting skills this week.

I should think others will post more helpful info soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just amazing. Thanks a lot! You put microsoft to shame! Do I hear "Freeware developer of the Millennium award??"

(A little photoshop work)
    Archer Pilot

Certified Flight Instructor
    ASEL/MEL

I had to come on here to say what an outstanding job this really is. The detail is just remarkable. I freaked out when I saw the passageways that look just like the real thing(I'm ex-navy and walked them everyday). It's a bit hard to retain my excitement because I just put it in and I'm ready to go back to it. I just had to show my appreciation for such a work of art. I can't believe it's freeware!! How they did this without a hit in frames is just wonderful. I can go on for a long time but I don't want to bore with my excitement so I will just say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!

J.J. (Gator)

The man is a wizard & should immediately be lofted to FS demigod status!
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Wonderful, piece of art, Masterpiece ... those are the words among which I´d search the Nimitz!

Thank you very much Javier, this is teriffic work!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorlph11 View Post
    I had to come on here to say what an outstanding job this really is. The detail is just remarkable. I freaked out when I saw the passageways that look just like the real thing(I'm ex-navy and walked them everyday). It's a bit hard to retain my excitement because I just put it in and I'm ready to go back to it. I just had to show my appreciation for such a work of art. I can't believe it's freeware!! How they did this without a hit in frames is just wonderful. I can go on for a long time but I don't want to bore with my excitement so I will just say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!

J.J. (Gator)
    I agree - a work of art

Members who have read this thread: 15