A new LFG Roland D6 is out

Thread: A new LFG Roland D6 is out

A new LFG Roland D6 is out

Hi,

Downloadable here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&tconfig=0

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails roland_d6.jpg  

Beautiful model. Would have loved to download it! Tried to become a member, but website doesn't respond, unfortunately :-(.

hertzie

Thank you for the download! Haven't installed yet into P3D but will this weekend. Thank you very much for the hardwork and effort!

Safe skies!!!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    Beautiful model. Would have loved to download it! Tried to become a member, but website doesn't respond, unfortunately :-(.

hertzie
    You don't need to be a member to download it. Just click on the aircraft name, that will expand, and you'll see download instructions including a username & password. Click on the download icon and enter the info into the popup.

tried here and satill asks for psswd and user name. is there another way?

They give you the username and password in the description and download link, you don't have to join anything. The plane is fantastic too!!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Tried again. And again. Nothing works.

Suppose I'm too dumb for it.

hertzie

Help needed?

and so on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download_05.jpg   download_04.jpg   download_03.jpg   download_02.jpg   download_01.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0