Scenery Problem

Thread: Scenery Problem

Scenery Problem

Hi All,
    I seem to be having a slight problem with the Ramitelli scenery. I went to reinstall the sceneries and all work fine except this one. The runways are in one spot and the buildings are along the coast. I'm using the JHS_Italy revised Scenery. How can I get them to be in the same place. I also seem to be missing these objects.
    AF_cp1
    AF_cp2
    wmtower
    med_house_06
    I can't find them in the library.
    Thanks in advance,
    Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ramitelli.jpg   Ramitelli coast.jpg  
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

Hi Bub,

The AF_cp1 and AF_cp2 are found in the AF_BnkrPak by Pen32Win, the med_house_06 is from Wolfi's CFS2_Library_Objects_Part_4, and lastly, the wmtower is found in the GSL_RAF_Buildings download. All these packs I got from our own library here at the Outhouse.

Sorry, I'm unable to help with the scenery issue.

Kind regards,

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Thanks TW. at least I'll have the proper infrastructure.
    Bob
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

Question Reply...

Bub,

Did you just download the JHS_Italy_revised.zip package from the SOH library?
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Rami,
    Yes, I did.
    Bob

Bob,

I will look into that but give me a day or two.

Cheers

Achim

Bob,

this was easier than I thought.

Attached is the proper gsl file. You have to delete the old one.
    Ramitelli (2).zip (This is the gsl file)

Ramitelli shoul look like that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ´Ramitelli-SS1.jpg  

Sir,
    Thank you, for taking the time to look at this problem.. I tried reinstalling it, thinking that I screwed it up. Still the same. Take your time, I'm in no rush.
    Thanks again.
    Bob

Sir,
    Got me while I was typing the last message. That was fast. Thank You for your quick attention.
    Bob

Sir,
    Still no joy in Mudville. I installed the Ramitelli.gsl in the GSL folder, deleted the filelist and still no luck. I did not install the entire package. I installed Foggia and Ramitelli independantly. Foggia works fine. I must be missing something, just can't figure out what.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Lightbulb

Bub,

You know you add gsl to the cfs2.gsl file using Martin Wright's GSLman.exe don't you?

Unc,
    I believe I did that. Will have to double check.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Unc,
    That was the ticket, somehow I missed it. Thank you. And, Achim, thanks again for taking the time to help with this situation. Your help, both of you, is greatly appreciated.
    Bob

Members who have read this thread: 0