d'A&Q SIPA 300 upgrade project

Thread: d'A&Q SIPA 300 upgrade project

d'A&Q SIPA 300 upgrade project

Hello Fellows,

While being out of town for a while, I did spend some time on a few other stuff, including this SIPA 300R by d'Attomo and Quai.
    As this bird only existed as a single prototype, this project is a what if, representing the SIPA 300 as it could have look, for jet ab-inition training both by Armée de l'Air et Civilian SFA (French State Aviation School).

I reworked also the aerodynamics and aircraft.cfg
    The SIPA 300 prototype was fitted with a turbomeca Palas (low trust) and provision were made to replace it by a marboré II (same as Fouga magister engine).
    I choose to simulate a marboré II set up. As a consequence you get bunch of trust, 3000 ft/min to its max ceiling 15 000 ft. However, this jet was not designed to fly fast, you will get 200-220 kts in max cruise and 160 kts in long range cruise at 15 000ft. It only carried 50 USG internal fuel, so beware of your consumption, you get only 250 NM of range with 20 min reserve, plan you cross country flights carefully. A performance sheet will be included for trip planning.

A few pics of the liveries :

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   3.jpg   5.jpg   4.jpg  

2/2

From now, the contact point are still to be refined. Otherwise this project is soon to be ready for release.

Cheers

L'iguane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg   7.jpg  

Re

Uploaded

Sorry for delay, I had been busy recently.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...1887&catid=190

L'iguane
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; September 17th, 2016 at 07:11. Reason: Link Added

Members who have read this thread: 0