OT - Rogue System, fsx in space

Thread: OT - Rogue System, fsx in space

OT - Rogue System, fsx in space

watching random stuff and come across this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TwDWk4pEM

Looks detailed as in system wise for a space sim, if you are interested in that sort of thing
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

I've been following it for quite a while.
    I love the depth of the systems that guy has implemented in the ship. It's what I was looking for, and didn't really find in Star Citizen (although it's still improving).
    However, I absolutely hate the design of the ship. They couldn't be more ugly than this.
    I hope someone jumps in the project to help that guy design some real Sci-Fi spaceships.

Yeah, that would be a good thing, be nice if a mod community could spring up if this becomes a bit popular
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Cool, the early access builds are available online.

http://imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/p/downloads/

- E:

Never mind that. They need activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    However, I absolutely hate the design of the ship. They couldn't be more ugly than this.
    I hope someone jumps in the project to help that guy design some real Sci-Fi spaceships.
    You do realize that spaceships are allowed to look as they please because it's space, ja?

And stop complaining so much.

Lol, you have too much common sense for your own good... and definitely too much for everyone else's good. But, they do always crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post

You do realize that spaceships are allowed to look as they please because it's space, ja?

And stop complaining so much.

Members who have read this thread: 0