New payware gazelle for FsX. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New payware gazelle for FsX.

Great addon. I've been flying it a lot lately.

Hope to see some more repaints once the paintkit is released.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Demonstrating aerodynamic capabilities:

Brilliant!

If you make a Westland AH1 version I'll buy it! If you need details of the AH1 I can help (I'm a Friend of the Museum of Army Flying). I'm also friends with an a former AAC Gazelle AH1 pilot, who started out as an engineer on the Gazelle before applying to fly. He served in Gulf War I and ended up as a maintenance test pilot on the Gazelle AH1. What he doesn't know about the AH1 isn't worth knowing!

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Just got it too. Question: is the modified file refered in this topic in the previous page already in the instalation package? Or do i have to ask for them too?
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Just got it too. Question: is the modified file refered in this topic in the previous page already in the instalation package? Or do i have to ask for them too?
    If your glass reflection looks like post #4, you will have to contact MP Design Studio if you wish your glass to look like post #14.

Cool

Some new repaints found on internet...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 798865SAF2.jpg   697175SAF1.jpg   533439SAF3.jpg   679635HBZFD2.jpg   819569HBZFD1.jpg   469040HBZFD3.jpg  

Nice repaints. Where are they available? Any links?
    -- WH

WH, Conver hasn't being really honest by telling so, he'd posted those pics at Hovercontrol before...... the paints are for the upcoming Aerospatiale version.

Hank

Thanks, Hank. Once again my excitement turned into frustration. Happens a lot at my age.
    -- WH

Nope...
    This repaints are not for Aerospatiale version at all...
    They are not made by MPDesignStudio.
    It's Soko Mostar Gazela/Gazelle SA342 and repaints are found here:
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/

Angry

I give up.

My French is pretty bad. I attempted to register on the forum and got denied. There is no way I can figure out how to translate, much less how to search for the new textures.

If anyone is able to find and download the new textures, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by conver View Post
    Don't give up so easly...
    Nick name is JME, ask him...
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=76882&p=2
    Done. After several attempts I finally got registered on the site. We shall see.
    -- WH

Another interesting screenshot: Reality against Simulator
    Rate it...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RealityFSX.jpg  

Aerospatiale Gazelle SA342 version is coming up with a lot of new features...
    Work in progress...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled (5).jpg   untitled (6).jpg   untitled (9).jpg  

Nice work and incoming update.

Here is very good model for DCS also (more screenies: http://yoyosims.pl/dcs-sa342-gazelle ) :

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

French version...
    Aerospatiale Gazelle SA342

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg   unnamed (3).jpg   unnamed (4).jpg  

Hello Conver,

-Very beautiful!

Alain
    -

The French version looks lovely! Really looking forward to the Westland AH1 version (and happy to paint some of them if you like?)...

It would be REALLY good in the loadout manager to be able to change the following:

• Conventional exhaust/Upturned IR suppressant exhaust/Upturned IR suppressant exhaust & sand filter/Sand filter only
    • Wire cutters/clean
    • Floatation gear/clean
    • Weapon sight/Flat roof with no sight/Normal curved roof
    • Weapon rack with SNEB rockets/Weapon rack with FLIR/Weapon rack with FLIR & Night Sun/Weapon rack clean/No weapon rack

• Twin (Homing) Antenna on the nose/Clean (these would also bend further the greater the airspeed)

• Regarding aerials and antenna it would be great to have all of these selectable too!

With all of these selectable it would be possible to go from a clean, early (1970s) AH1 to a fully-loaded more recent AH1 (and a similar thing could be done with non-Westland variants too).

Regarding the roof-top GOA and SNEB rockets it would be wonderful to have TacPack functionality to make it lethal in the sim...

Finally, one of these...

... and one of these please!

Will these new paints be available for the original M&P design model purchased at SimMarket - if so where?

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Will these new paints be available for the original M&P design model purchased at SimMarket - if so where?
    I agree. I spent quite a bit of time searching for those repaints yesterday. They donn't seem to exist.
    Sue

It is not repaints but soon to be released new Gazelle models.

So, in essence, wan't a new paint - buy a new model?

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    So, in essence, wan't a new paint - buy a new model?
    That's not what I understand from the earlier posts by "conver". When I understand him correctly the textures can be downloaded from the French site from which he posted the link. However when I understand "WarHorse47" you should register first.

But as I don't have the model I do not intend to try.

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0