MV DHC2 Beaver Wip VC Video!!!

Thread: MV DHC2 Beaver Wip VC Video!!!

Lightbulb MV DHC2 Beaver Wip VC Video!!!

Now this is the one I'm really looking forward to!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

This is the one that I am waiting for love the Beaver

niiiiiiiiiice......me want..........me fly.......someday anyway....right now,ive been lookin for two hours to drive my narrow gauge 2-8-0 in the georgetown loop in TS2016....caint find that

Stunning renders, will be good to see P3D screenshots when they're ready. Milviz have top-notch texture artists.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    niiiiiiiiiice......me want..........me fly.......someday anyway....right now,ive been lookin for two hours to drive my narrow gauge 2-8-0 in the georgetown loop in TS2016....caint find that
    Look in the Career Scenario Menu for Clear Creek Narrow Gauge : 'Over The Loop' , Dave. Runs from Georgetown to Silver Plume.

Beaver VC looks terrific! ( didn't expect anything less naturally)

That's what I love to see....a cockpit that looks like it has really been used.

Impressive!

Tufun, You think its better than aerosoft?

The Default Bev is pretty good. If this is of the F100 quality, it will be an extremely nice addition to the collection.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I think this one has got the edge on Aerosoft a more realistic looking cockpit

I hope someone with Beaver time is testing it. The Beaver flies like no other airplane. She looks GREAT! I saw the fuselage shots some months back and they looked as nice as the interior. Looking forward to this one for sure!

Don

Can you please upload a video that we can see in Europe?
    It contains music again which is protected by the GEMA.
    Mike

You might try to install "ProxTube" for your browser ...
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    You might try to install "ProxTube" for your browser ...
    Thank you very much,Dieter.
    Now i could watch it-----outstanding work!!
    Mike

Textures look amazing. Definitely better looking than the Aerosoft and X-plane 10 SoulMade Simulations Beaver's.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86001 View Post
    Textures look amazing...
    They do, but they're not in-sim screenshots, unless Milviz prefer flying in dense clag...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0